Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Re: WTH happened over here?!

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

You know, really though. (afterthought)

To quote BSK:  It don't mattah.

It really doesn't. 

Don't none of this matter.  You guys can drive this into the ground, pis s all over it, and set it on fire.

Had a week that I hope to never see again last week. Had the only grandfather I've ever known have a series of heart attacks shortly after enjoying one last breakfast with him, and joking and laughing and drinking whiskey in our coffee.

Found out his lungs were shot from 40 years of smoking, pneumonia, and various cancer treatements over the years.

Started the move into the new house, took a break, went to bed, woke up at 5:30 a.m., last Wednesday, inexplicably... and we got 'the call'.

So.  We moved last week, lost my only grandfather, buried my only grandfather, my daughter got her driver's licence, and my son started a new school.  I still have a house to clean and prepare for the lookie loos that requested a home inspection yesterday and want to look at it one more time before putting it under contract... so I have my old house to clean up, my grandfather's house to help clean out, and a new house that doesn't even feel like home to finish.  I'm doing my best to not spend my work days crying at my desk when no one is looking, and trying even harder to not walk out on a job of 10 years because of some problems unrelated to me at the office.  Oh yeah, and my two kittehs didn't make the move, after three days confined to the house, they bolted, and are gone.  IDK if they'll find their way back or not, so I have no purring kitteh to help reduce my blood pressure.  I forgot to mention the knot that's come up on my knee that is suspected to be cancer, especially with an extensive family history of it.  I still have to go back to the doctor for more testing.

Perspective.  That one word keeps coming to mind as I think about my online 'life' and hobbies.

Perspective.

In the grand scheme of things, SH means nada. Not a cotdamn thing, and this forum and your trivial little digs and trolling and self-righteous torching of what could have been a great community for an unpopular niche' game is really a matter of a dust mote on a flea's ****bleep****

Some of y'all need a big dose of reality to kick you in the seat of the pants.  I just hope your dose of reality is nothing like my past week has been. I wouldn't wish that on any of you tools running this place into the ground.

*******EDITED to remove real name********************

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 73 (198 Views)
Sackboy
513 posts

Mar 27, 2013

bate this is so absurd.   I once asked you about why we in the community should trust your sudden changes and you assured me it was a new leaf and you were going with the flow and just wanted to have fun.    And then shorty after you just disapear from the forums.   And now you back to an extent and its the first bate the one that just wants to **bleep** on everyone in the community you don't consider to be in her "Click"    this is not high school here.   And those of you that pound the BHD ruined the forums or the game are the minority.   And trypically when someone stops playing or caring about a game they leave the forums.   But not you  you pop back in once and a while to spill your insensitive garbage all over this community with some idea that your helping it.   It goes to show when i called you out in that post months ago everything i said was true.     I learned that nothing you say has any value.     Id expect this behavior from kids   but a grown adult.   WoW is all I can say.    Bash away.   Get your buddies to come on and defend you.    And cry about BHD because when you have no facts and no merit what else can you do.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 73 (168 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I disappeared because of RL demands. 

Didn't feel it was necessary to explain myself or any of anyone's business at the time.

I return to find this place a cesspool of trolling and wanton destruction.  So yeah.

You guys can keep it.  No one here wants a true community, what you guys want is what the MLG Warhawk forums were in its final days: A handful of guys trolling themselves as ringers and alts.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 73 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
513 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Correction no one wants your idea of community     and if your post history is evidence of a good community in your mind  there is nothing else to say

I didn't ask you to explain anything i just simple stated my opinion.    

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 73 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Cool story bro, but trolling doesn't exist here.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 73 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Mar 27, 2013

TX11 wrote:

bate this is so absurd.   I once asked you about why we in the community should trust your sudden changes

WHAT Community??  :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 73 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
513 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Don't be an **bleep**   this was months ago.   And you know  that.  

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 73 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 27, 2013
This one.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 73 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter