Jan 08 2013
By: theDemolisher13 Lombax Warrior 187 posts

Walls and infintstructer

[ Edited ]
16 replies 192 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

This was an old idea that me and a friend of mine came up with for the walls in starhawk. To help with the defense of a base we came up with the idea of putting a muchinegun nest where that middle peace goes and increase the walls health. But if someone gets behind the wall they could still knighf you out or shoot. Think of it like this we just tock the middle peace out and put in the razorback turret with some added front cover and leaving the back open.

The other idea is all me which just came to me when typing this thread. Remember playing on the company Harvest Season mission where we had to fight outcast for a breaf moment in the game indoors, well this came to mine. Why not make some maps that are mostly indoor for a change where we can open/close/lock/unlock doors and such and so much more and the size of the maps I was thinking are about the size of the Dust, Outland map and suck where importion things like briges or such would be out of reach for vehicles but not for infantry. This way you can get some really interesting maps and battles.

Hay this just came to mine when I was typing all this down again why have it that are respawning area stay put? What I mean is in maps like the one I just describe we could captor motible rift or something like a control panel and the area around then would be the area you could spawn at. So in the sense the area that is under your teams foot would always be changing like a real battle field. Like the game mood of zones and with like ctf or tm but in this way we could get rid of the spawn beacon, and the area that one side or the other has of the map would be like 90% or so and the rest would be the battle area that are being fought for. Well that's all I got for now.

Tell me if any of that makes any sense to you and tell me what you think of it. I know it's a little sloppy but hay it just came to mine what could you expect. This is an link to my Idea Center thread

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Idea-center/m-p/37703809

Message 1 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: Walls and infustrusher

Jan 8, 2013

Seriously, put down the dual shock controller and pick up a book occasionally. 

Message 2 of 17 (184 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Just to let you know the first time when I type stuff down I can't use spell check or split up the info in to it's paragraphs so sorry about the spelling just wait like 5 to 10 mins after I post it to fix it OK.

Message 3 of 17 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Jan 8, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

Seriously, put down the dual shock controller and pick up a book occasionally. 

I kudo you becouse of my love for books.

Message 4 of 17 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I used to read a lot when I was younger.  When you work it gets hard to find time to read for fun, now it's mostly coding or poker books though.

Message 5 of 17 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Walls and infintstructer

Jan 8, 2013
<~~~ doesn't read.

Thinks he knows grammer well enough.....

this is me helping
Message 6 of 17 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Jan 8, 2013
I want a wall with a manual turret on it.
Message 7 of 17 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 8, 2013
One of those already exists. It is called a beam turret.

this is me helping
Message 8 of 17 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Are you talking of the wall idea if you are you are so wrong. The beam turret is not a wall it's a tower. What I say is an upgrade for he wall that gives it a razorback turret.

Message 9 of 17 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 9, 2013
....Flak Turret. The towers are defense stations that can be linked, and mounted. Defensable in the sense that a flak mounted wall would create a redundancy, either making flaks useless by association, or leaving the user more vulnerable than a turret.

this is me helping
Message 10 of 17 (117 Views)
0 Likes