Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

Re: Officially Done with Starhawk

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2012

BIG_C_23 wrote:

Hmm...What I see here is a SERIOUS case of mass **bleep**. Im seeing people in here from CCX, BSK...I thought you guys were supposed to be good. All I see are some noobs who can't play. No worries..the servers were pretty full. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 

If we're not good, what does that make you? 7 hours, only level 11, .9 KDR and .4 win/loss? 

Just sucking at the game isn't a bad thing, necessarily. But in your case it is. 

Edit: Also, I noticed in another thread you got the game yesterday.. so how can you have a credible opinion when saying we can't play? Are you trying to start something? I don't understand the logic behind that when, one, we have never done anything to you, and two, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash. The only thing that could have instigated this reply from you is you being offended we don't like the game. A difference of opinion.

Get real.

photo ButteredSconesSig-1.jpg
Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 571 of 1,554 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Jul 1, 2012
The game is really cool. BSK JUST GET MAD and disband AFTER get baseraped for a lot of Lag switchers from T$ .
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 572 of 1,554 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Emi-Argentina wrote:
The game is really cool. BSK JUST GET MAD and disband AFTER get baseraped for a lot of Lag switchers from T$ .

Emi I have no problem wth you, and BSK didn't disband.. 

Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 573 of 1,554 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Jul 1, 2012
me too, i love all bsk guys, except kurby bcause he use a lag switch too. But i really like if BSK PPL come back to the game. The air combat is great now, just need get practice to fly like warhawk. But its the same game. Play 200 Hours and you see whats happend. Dont judge the game with only 20 hours played. OK ?? I know your guys dont disband, just kidding . But lot of them Left after lose by a toon of cheaters.
Dont get mad, s&d get revenge for bsk and rape t$ 3-0 hahahahahahahaah. I hope see your guys soon again.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 574 of 1,554 (310 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

Jul 1, 2012
Pardon the paranoia. It's from all the unwarranted hate messages I get on a daily basis. If this game becomes fun for me, I'll gladly start playing it again, and I'm sure some BSK will too. :smileyhappy: But unfortunately only a tolerable flight system isn't enough for me to get back into it yet.
Please use plain text.
Message 575 of 1,554 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Wow, this is a hardcore group, and dysfunctional too. COME PLAY our awful game or we will hate you forever!

I am not usually fooled into joining any Warhawk servers these days either? Why? because mostly they are never balanced and the noobs in Warhawk are as awful as noobs in Starhawk. Go figure. It's a total waste of time for people looking to be challenged.

Please use plain text.
Message 576 of 1,554 (287 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6730 posts

Jul 1, 2012

As this thread has seem to have run its course, it will now be locked.

Please use plain text.
Message 577 of 1,554 (289 Views)
Survivor
2787 posts

[Suggestion] Implement the Wrench for Bruiser Skill

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2012

Seeing as many people are complaining about the bruiser skill, I've been thinking of a solution: People who have the Bruiser skill, will spawn with the Wrench.

• Wrench will be able to destroy and repair
  • Only enough to repair/damage 2-4 structures
  • Significantly faster than the repair tool and the chainsaw, but speed will be reduced, say, 20% from what it currently takes to destroy structures
  • Deals 20% more damage per knife swap (if one does not strike a kill animination) 

This way, essentially, the bruiser skill is nearly the same, except you'll think twice if you want to destroy all the walls in a base, or just go for the launchpads. Also prevents a team from losing their whole base to one person.

Feel free to comment here.

Please use plain text.
Message 578 of 1,554 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: [Suggestion] Implement the Wrench for Bruiser Skill

Jul 2, 2012

I hate it.  :robotlol:

Please use plain text.
Message 579 of 1,554 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1225 posts

"Warhawk Ruins" map concept

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2012

Hey everyone!

I was trying to think of new maps that Starhawk could have, seeing how its set in the future and all, and I had a great idea!

Why not remake one of the famous maps from Warhawk, but make it look a thousand years older?

Make it look like it actually withstood damage from all the hundreds of battles that you warhawkers fought on it, with deep craters, fallen towers, and torn-off roofs. Also make it look like it was then abandoned for hundreds of years, with plants growing up the buildings, flak turrets in disrepair, and rusted pieces of old warhawk vehicles embedded in the landscape.

Perhaps they could even add some technology that looks like a blend between starhawk's and warhawk's technology, indicating that the Rifters are descendants of those old factions.....

(unless LBI does like that idea :smileytongue:)

I'm picturing a sort of ancient, forgotten look like this

ruins.jpg 

I think warhawk fans would get a kick out of this! Though I'm not sure which maps would be best.

What do you guys think? Which Warhawk map do you think would be best to add to Starhawk?

(P.S.. If you like this, post a comment so that LBI will know!)

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 580 of 1,554 (634 Views)