Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2596 posts

Re: No Zones, no DFDM...

Aug 11, 2012

mmm it was probably your time of day. there were a good amount of zones up when i played last night. but i agree that there wasnt many dogfights up

Please use plain text.
Message 1251 of 1,554 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Aug 11, 2012
There are just not a lot of people playing the game. No one from my clan (about 10 have the game) was on last night. These are guys that played warhawk every night for 2 years straight.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1252 of 1,554 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Aug 11, 2012
gs94 I just think their disconnect has to do with the small player base, like mule said...
Please use plain text.
Message 1253 of 1,554 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Aug 11, 2012
I got a zones server up right now. Cypress heavyweight long games
Please use plain text.
Message 1254 of 1,554 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Warhawk loadout? Why not?

Aug 12, 2012
I loved Warhawk and had all the expansions. Now I love starhawk but the heavyweight load out is not the same. I think that a new "Warhawk" loadout should be added, the loadout would have the tank, razorback, hawk, and the jet pack and then of course the wall turrets, and the other buildings etc. So if anything it would be just modifying the classic beta loudout with tanks. The bikes get really annoying and I hardly ever get to use the jet pack or the razorback because I prefer the loadout with tanks and hawks. So LBI if you are listening could you be a pal and add this load out and give starhawk that AWSOME Warhawk vehicle warfare!
Please use plain text.
Message 1255 of 1,554 (176 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Why you no make Offical Servers?

Aug 12, 2012

Loved Warhawk, bought it day one in digital.

Got Starhawk day one also with the preorder bonus and i've been playing it off and on. 

Now i'm just wondering, why aren't there any official servers like in warhawk. I mean yeah its cool that everyone can make their own servers thanks to sony giving bandwidth but i'm tired of the stupid loadouts people make.

you know, the one game mode without map rotation servers that plague the game. Or the dictator  server host that kicks anybody who plays good out.

I just want to enter an official server that has mode and map rotation with people close to my rank and there.

If Sony is giving the bandwith and servers for this game, can't LBI just make an official playlist of servers with standard settings and call it a day?

Please use plain text.
Message 1256 of 1,554 (180 Views)
Sackboy
500 posts

Is there any hope for a Warhawk 2? If so, will LBI be given the opportunity to develop it?

Aug 12, 2012

Based on the level of "success" of this game so far, it seems like the opportunity for a legit Warhawk sequel might be slipping away.  If somehow it was ever greenlighted, how could Sony possibly give LBI the lead?  It seems like it would be a much easier task to go from WH to WH2 than it was(is) to go from WH to SH, but how much confidence does Sony have in LBI right now?  To what do they attribute this game's underwhelming Sales performance so far?  Inexperience?  Incompetence?  Risk-taking innovation that just hasn't caught on?

I'm curious to see what the community has to say, especially WH vets.  I understand that there will likely be many comments in the vein of "SH is great, man.  You WH vets are elitist **bleep**.  Of course LBi will be given the chance."  I recognize that to be the default response by many players new to the series and irrational fanboys, though, so if that's your thinking, go for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1257 of 1,554 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
904 posts

Re: Warhawk loadout? Why not?

Aug 13, 2012

The old school loadout, I'd be down with that.

Please use plain text.
Message 1258 of 1,554 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Re: Is there any hope for a Warhawk 2? If so, will LBI be given the opportunity to develop it?

Aug 13, 2012

survbigc wrote:

Based on the level of "success" of this game so far, it seems like the opportunity for a legit Warhawk sequel might be slipping away.  If somehow it was ever greenlighted, how could Sony possibly give LBI the lead?  It seems like it would be a much easier task to go from WH to WH2 than it was(is) to go from WH to SH, but how much confidence does Sony have in LBI right now?  To what do they attribute this game's underwhelming Sales performance so far?  Inexperience?  Incompetence?  Risk-taking innovation that just hasn't caught on?

I'm curious to see what the community has to say, especially WH vets.  I understand that there will likely be many comments in the vein of "SH is great, man.  You WH vets are elitist **bleep**.  Of course LBi will be given the chance."  I recognize that to be the default response by many players new to the series and irrational fanboys, though, so if that's your thinking, go for it.

I definitely think sonys confidence in lightbox is shaken, i have no confidence in LBI, to produce a WH2.

I'd rather eat sleep be given an opportunity.  I attribute the lack of sales to the games poor gameplay.

After playing warhawk for 4-5 years this game is one huge letdown, making the game easier turned off

a ton of vets.   

068 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 1259 of 1,554 (234 Views)
Sackboy
514 posts

Re: Is there any hope for a Warhawk 2? If so, will LBI be given the opportunity to develop it?

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

error

068 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 1260 of 1,554 (233 Views)
0 Likes