I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Re: JET PACKS ARE BACK! meh ...

Aug 21, 2011

I am a bit annoyed at them for doing this yet again. Well it could be the press. We hear there may be a tank in the final version, and then they say a new vehicle will be shown in Game Con...I opened it and saw a jetpack! Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last time this happened is when people were hoping to have the massive airships and they said they were going to release a new vehicle and it was a jetpack. Jetpacks are not vehicles they are backpacks to play dress-up with! I am fine with them, but please just say something like Lightbox planning to release same old update that let down most of the fans last time around and still not planning to say anything about tanks or other vehicles people are actually waiting to hear about.

Welcome to Craibwoud

LBP2: U.S.S. OK
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 1,554 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Being able to choose between normal flight and advanced flight

Aug 26, 2011

From the looks of this video you will be able to choose between advanced fligth and normal flight, could this be a problem because it took alot of skill to pilot a in warhawk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6XbamLdrac

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 1,554 (93 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Re: Being able to choose between normal flight and advanced flight

Aug 26, 2011

Normal Flight has been modified to be used by only beginner-to-intermediate pilots; Pro-Flight is staying relatively the same, which allows player full control of their Hawk. With that being said, players who dedicate themselves to be good in the air will undoubtedly have to practice for many hours to be great. However, casual, less-determined pilots will still be able to have a fun experience, while flying, unless they come across a proficient pilot in the air.

This is how every multiplayer game is, though - a player has fun when playing against someone of equal or less skill, but they do not have a lot of fun get pwned by someone better than them; there is ALWAYS someone better than someone else... Unless you're Chuck Norris, of course

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 1,554 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 26, 2011

thanks, i will use the begginer system at start, then when i'll get better at flying i'll use the advanced flight system.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 1,554 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Aug 26, 2011

So what your saying is that a player using normal flight can go up against a player using pro-flight, if it is that means there would be no skill piloting a hawk compared to warhawk since new casual players can go up again veteran skilled players, i am not liking what starhawk is becoming.

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 1,554 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Aug 26, 2011

Well, Normal Flight in Warhawk was intended to be for beginners to intermediate pilots, but people found a way to make it better than Pro-Flight That might be the case for Starhawk. However, if it's not, then be confident in the fact that LightBox knows what they're doing; they also listen to their fans, so if the majority hate the piloting in Starhawk, they'll change it to our liking

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 1,554 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 26, 2011

Well i hope so because from what Mindoci has said NF sounds broken and pointless and the flying in general looks too slow -_-

Right now Starhawk isn't looking like a Warhawk beater to me...Oh well i suppose there's still plenty of time for tweaks

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 1,554 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Aug 26, 2011

I forgot to mention in the description of the video theres a document made by the person who made the video that shows the pros and cons of flying and changes they made to the hawk such as not allowing passangers in a hawk, after reading it im more worried the game now from the looks of it LB is listening to the noobs not the warhawk fans.

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 1,554 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Warhawk vs Starhawk! YOU decide!

Dec 31, 2011

OK we all played the beta, and some own Warhawk. Now the big question is... Will it be better then Warhawk?

In my opinion, Starhawk is really good and hopefully better on release. But Warhawk to me was better. Im not really into western themed si-fi games. Starhawk is fun, but I just like a fun war game like Warhawk. But im exited and will still buy Starhawk.

Now I want to know what you guys think. Warhawk, or Starhawk? witch ones the better game?

XL out!

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 1,554 (536 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6694 posts

Warhawk vs Starhawk! YOU decide!

Dec 31, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 1,554 (80 Views)
0 Likes