Highlighted
Apr 15 2013
By: Killcycle Lombax Warrior 128 posts

Was there ever an attempt to get people to sign for a new patch?

13 replies 170 views Edited Apr 15, 2013

As the title says, We have many problems that need fixing, the most important one is the famous 

#4 00080001 1 358).

After the devs abandoned the game who now is in charge and do they have the ability to make a new update?

Does anybody know?

photo goodstuf_zps22aa784c.png
Message 1 of 14 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Re: Was there ever an attempt to get people to sign for a new patch?

Apr 15, 2013
Ders never ever going to be a update, more chance of wh getting a update
Message 2 of 14 (165 Views)
Lombax Warrior
70 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

SSM are currently in charge of the game, hopefully I'll (or anyone else intrested) will get a thread up on the GOW:A forums for us all to post in, Theres absolutely no sign that anyone with any power reads the starhawk forums. I recon if we ask polite for some bug fixes, and maybe for them to finish off patch 1.05 then they may still be willing to try. I mean they still update PS allstars right? other then that as I've previously suggested a kickstarter or uncharted esque free to play model would be good ways of bringing in the money required if that's an issue.

whoever ends up doing it, be sure to post a thread here when the one on GOW:A's forums is up (I don't have the time to right a formal thread type thing 'till around thursday due to revision)

EDIT: starhawk vs threads and the 'post your love of starhawk here' thread were taken down, except the uncharted 3 one for some reason? hopefully SSM will understand that the suggested thread actually serves a purpose and not block it off for spam.

Message 3 of 14 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 15, 2013
I'll send my sig.
Message 4 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7543 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Posting in the Gow forum is spam and a waste of time. Just contact them directly. And let Gow have its own forum without starhawk spam. The game has enough issues of its own.
Message 5 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Apr 15, 2013

GOW71 wrote:
Posting in the Gow forum is spam and a waste of time. Just contact them directly. And let Gow have its own forum without starhawk spam. The game has enough issues of its own.

That may be true, but then why does the Uncharted one still exist then?

We paid for a game design to work online and it is faulty yet we cannot get a refund.

If i brought a Microwave that was faulty i know i'd get a refund, or a Mobile phone.

So something has to be done sooner rather then later. I would really like to push who ever has the power to do something to act. 

Everything Starhawk related just gets ignoed which is ridiculous, i mean the Ps4 announcement had an image of Starhawk, it's clearly a face of PSN. Don't it get on your nerves?

Message 6 of 14 (126 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Smudge228 wrote:

SSM are currently in charge of the game, hopefully I'll (or anyone else intrested) will get a thread up on the GOW:A forums for us all to post in, Theres absolutely no sign that anyone with any power reads the starhawk forums. I recon if we ask polite for some bug fixes, and maybe for them to finish off patch 1.05 then they may still be willing to try. I mean they still update PS allstars right? other then that as I've previously suggested a kickstarter or uncharted esque free to play model would be good ways of bringing in the money required if that's an issue.

whoever ends up doing it, be sure to post a thread here when the one on GOW:A's forums is up (I don't have the time to right a formal thread type thing 'till around thursday due to revision)

EDIT: starhawk vs threads and the 'post your love of starhawk here' thread were taken down, except the uncharted 3 one for some reason? hopefully SSM will understand that the suggested thread actually serves a purpose and not block it off for spam.

Thanks for that info, I wouldnt mind typing up a little "Moan" myself to who ever is in charge is someone can point me in the right direction, 1 solid patch i not much to ask for in my opinion, we're not asking for new content or anything, just fixes after all.

Message 7 of 14 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Im asking for new content
Message 8 of 14 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
365 posts

Apr 15, 2013
The face of epic fail ,
Message 9 of 14 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 15, 2013
UH a smart move post I can read without google translate. something is wrong with the universe...
Message 10 of 14 (106 Views)
0 Likes