0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: We got'm!

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
What do you mean custom hawk pickups?

Similar to custom loadouts.. u would be able to choose how many of the pickups are allowed in ur server or sumthing. cuz i'm getting sick of the shiled -.-

and removing the shield from dogfight would be awesum aswell.

Lombax Warrior
70 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I maintain the belief that encouraging them to try a kickstarter will be most successful, as it will actually show them how passionate the fan base is if it's successful, and could encourage sony to re-think ditching the franchise all together. as far as SSM go, I doubt they really want to mess with starhawk at the moment, so soon after GOW released, but maybe we couod get them to pass the game on to another developer, like they did with fat princess.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 36 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8168 posts

Apr 4, 2013

BEN_drowned__ wrote:
I want them to remove host kick from public matches, Put 1v1 back in, A JP default loadout for space, like LP2, More custom parts if thats not too much.

That would be alright.

What do you mean by default loadout?

Like on orbital there would be a JP dispenser permanently installed somehwere in the level?

I like that idea.  Put only one somewhere in the middle of the map.

But the only thing I really want for an update is to allow us to customize the B&B wheel when creating a server.

Its such a small change, that I would not think should take millions of dollars to do.

All the stuff is there, just remove premade loadouts and let us make our own, and if we could save these custom loadouts/server rotations the game would be brand new again.

I would make jetpack only servers with no MAW, or Grizzly vs Tank matches, or dare i say it?  JP vs Tank matches!!!

The possibilites bogle the mind, and we would not have to rely on the honor system with complete strangers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 36 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8168 posts

Apr 4, 2013

silents0lid098 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

Similar to custom loadouts.. u would be able to choose how many of the pickups are allowed in ur server or sumthing. cuz i'm getting sick of the shiled -.-

And allow all vehicles to use the pickups, not just hawks.

I want an invisible grizzly already!

Or shielded Sidewinder, that can shoot flak and torpedos!!!

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 36 (65 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47908 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

silents0lid098 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

And allow all vehicles to use the pickups, not just hawks.

I want an invisible grizzly already!

Or shielded Sidewinder, that can shoot flak and torpedos!!!

It would only be fair after all :smileywink:.    Yeah the hawk is definately still the most powerful vehicle in the game and has the most powerful weapons.  

Custom pickups would RULE!   I would make it like the beta without the OP OHK A2G stuff :smileytongue:.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 36 (61 Views)
0 Likes