Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
1282 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Apr 26, 2013
Snipersnap for the win!

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 172 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47473 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Apr 30, 2013


Orpheus's name is up this week everyone.   I put a new challenge in the SH wednesday thread!

Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 172 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

May 13, 2013

Bump


 New Ideas:

 

First mancake

Most points scored in a GK

 

Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 172 (106 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/02/2013
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Ohhhh, I like the first mancake one!

Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 172 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47473 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

Bump


 New Ideas:

 

First mancake

Most points scored in a GK

 


You CAN pick this weeks challenge BTW, your name is up tommorrow!   (So first mancake or most points in GK are both good if you want to do them :smileyhappy:).

 

And A_leenail1992, I'm going to go with you for the new sniper challenge if you want since you never miss an event and are always waiting when I log in and still playing when I log out.    You can keep track and just PM me when/if someone gets you if I dont see it.   Just say "YES" and it is official :smileytongue:

 

 EDIT:

 


GOW71 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I was tempted to retire the sniping challenge and replace it with the repair kill anyone thing, after this week that is.

 

I dunno, someone bump the weekly challenge thread with new ideas for me :smileywink: :smileytongue:

 

 

 


NOOOOOO! My challenge must live on in my absence! I Also officially request Darth take up the reins. :smileyhappy:


 We could try splitting it, I just know sometimes D'arth darth can't make it. 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 172 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7272 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

May 15, 2013
lol D'arth Darth :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 172 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47473 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

May 16, 2013

Do you ladies and gents want to do the repair challenge again for next week?    That was kinda fun :smileytongue:

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 172 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
2248 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

May 16, 2013

Circle the Dust Map, in a full server, 50 times in one match without dying, all the while staying on the very perimeter of the map that is possible.

Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 172 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2484 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

May 16, 2013


GOW71 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I was tempted to retire the sniping challenge and replace it with the repair kill anyone thing, after this week that is.

 

I dunno, someone bump the weekly challenge thread with new ideas for me :smileywink: :smileytongue:

 

 

 


NOOOOOO! My challenge must live on in my absence! I Also officially request Darth take up the reins. :smileyhappy:


 We could try splitting it, I just know sometimes D'arth darth can't make it. 

 


Seeing as I'm always only there for the first 45 mins, how about if nobody pegs me they go after Lee?

Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 172 (50 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47473 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

May 16, 2013

SpaceNun wrote:

Circle the Dust Map, in a full server, 50 times in one match without dying, all the while staying on the very perimeter of the map that is possible.


I love that challenge but I wouldn't be able to track it :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 172 (43 Views)
0 Likes