Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46788 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Feb 15, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

When are we gonna do the "Snipe GOW" challenge? :smileywink:


when the "starhawk legend" rank opens up :smileytongue:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 172 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7441 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Feb 15, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

When are we gonna do the "Snipe GOW" challenge? :smileywink:


when the "starhawk legend" rank opens up :smileytongue:

 


Bwah ha ha ha ha! Definitely doesn't take a legend to snipe me! But funny nonetheless.

Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 172 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2452 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Feb 15, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

When are we gonna do the "Snipe GOW" challenge? :smileywink:


I'm all for this idea. :smileyhappy:

 photo FlashSig_zpsf2c14030.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 172 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7441 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Feb 15, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

When are we gonna do the "Snipe GOW" challenge? :smileywink:


I'm all for this idea. :smileyhappy:


I got it from you.

Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 172 (97 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46788 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Feb 18, 2013

There is no specific challenge this week by the way.  The pistol thing is still going though!

Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 172 (84 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46788 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Feb 23, 2013

This week's weekly challenge will be for the "Starhawk Legend" rank.   It will be the most points in a longer than normal game of Zones, the game will be the first zones map in the rotation once I make the room wednesday night.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 172 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46788 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Apr 11, 2013

PhillyBlunz!!!

 

Your name is up next week.  What do you want the challenge round to be?

Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 172 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/08/2008
Offline
7992 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Apr 11, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PhillyBlunz!!!

 

Your name is up next week.  What do you want the challenge round to be?


Hmmm....

 

How about most mine land kills at one time?

 

If that is too hard just most land mine kills in a round using classic loadout.

 

Some loadout with hawks, but a challenge that you can not win in a hawk.

 

Last night I got some nice group mine kills on relay I think it was.

 

If these are not practical I'll come up with something else.

 

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.


dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 172 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
46788 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Apr 11, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

PhillyBlunz!!!

 

Your name is up next week.  What do you want the challenge round to be?


Hmmm....

 

How about most mine land kills at one time?

 

If that is too hard just most land mine kills in a round using classic loadout.

 

Some loadout with hawks, but a challenge that you can not win in a hawk.

 

Last night I got some nice group mine kills on relay I think it was.

 

If these are not practical I'll come up with something else.

 


Its hard for me to track who got the most mind kills in a round while playing. :smileysad:

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 172 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7272 posts
 

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Apr 11, 2013
Make it something interesting...

Player with the least XP, but is active.
Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 172 (61 Views)
0 Likes