Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8357 posts

Re: Weekly Challenge Idea Thread

Nov 28, 2012

First one to be XMB kicked wins?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 172 (163 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2601 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

First one to be XMB kicked wins?

put me on narrows, collider or conduit with a hawk and i'll probably win

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 172 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Most player kicks and most xmb kicks both make me :smileyhappy:.

If this is implemented into our SH wednesday's event (which by the poll it looks like people want this) it will be something easily measured for all playing to see such as "First to kill Pilgrim with a pistol headshot in any game"

Keep some other ideas coming though.   I have many but I find when others give me ideas you all always think of something I wouldn't have thought of.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 172 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8357 posts

Nov 28, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

If this is implemented into our SH wednesday's event (which by the poll it looks like people want this) it will be something easily measured for all playing to see such as "First to kill Pilgrim with a pistol headshot in any game"

Keep some other ideas coming though.   I have many but I find when others give me ideas you all always think of something I wouldn't have thought of.

I'll shoot that down like my ideas have been.

No way to track, watching the screen is blah blah,

Honor system blah blah, etc.

But you make the matches so its up to you, my ideas could be just as easily tracked as what you suggest.

Say 12 people get killed at once, your pistol headshot will be on screen for all of 1 second if at all.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 172 (146 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'll shoot that down like my ideas have been.

No way to track, watching the screen is blah blah,

Honor system blah blah, etc.

But you make the matches so its up to you, my ideas could be just as easily tracked as what you suggest.

Say 12 people get killed at once, your pistol headshot will be on screen for all of 1 second if at all.

The one thing is if I am the target you know I'll be yapping about it when it happens..ill probably be yapping about something as it happens anyway lol.

I didn't shoot down any of your ideas, or anyone else's yet, so keep em coming.   I'm putting them in my memory for future use!

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 172 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8357 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I am just messing about anyway.

But its funny no one spoke about your ideas having the same parameters and limitations as mine.

The almighty Pilgrim, down down Bit3ches!!

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 172 (136 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 172 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I didn't shoot down your ideas Philly.  Im sorry you felt that way. I like them just hard to track.  I didn't weigh in on Pilgrim's... Ill fix that for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 172 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Nov 29, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

If you haven't noticed the poll over on the right I'm thinking of adding a weekly challenge to the Starhawk Wednesday event.  I wanted to see what types of challenges people might like.  Here are 3 examples:

Most Deaths in a Deathmatch - Easy enough to see and funny too

Most Zones/Flags captured in a game - Perfectly plausable

Kill Player X with Y weapon - That a pain to track just becasue someone has to be watching the kill ticker constantly.

There ya go Philly.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 172 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Nov 29, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Most player kicks and most xmb kicks both make me :smileyhappy: - No honor system for you either Pilgrim.

If this is implemented into our SH wednesday's event (which by the poll it looks like people want this) it will be something easily measured for all playing to see such as "First to kill Pilgrim with a pistol headshot in any game" - I'm pretty sure that's easy enough for Pilgrim to track since he set it up and will be watching to see exactly when he dies with a pistol shot.

There I covered them all.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 172 (122 Views)
0 Likes