Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 80 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6432 posts

Re: Welcome cod players.

Oct 30, 2012
Thanks. You guys are awesome.

But seriously, why arent you helping me! This community needs to grow.
Message 12 of 80 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Lets all make alt accounts!
Message 13 of 80 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Oct 30, 2012
Your enthusiasm is enlightening. Here's what I'll do for you. I won't help you spam CoD forums, I will help promote the game. Here's a history lesson for you though.
Starbucks' company has been around for some odd 50 years. It is a franchise now that is as big as McDonalds, believe it or not, and even McD's knows it. McCafe is proof of that. With the powerful potential behind advertisement, Starbucks has an opportunity to go megahuge, but of the last 50 years, they've spent 40 of it deciding wholeheartedly they would not spend a dime on advertisement.

How mamy SB commercials do you see these days? Its irrelevant. You will not see flyers, you will not see coupons, there are no radio spots, yet its on your street corner. Why is this place so popular, and why would I go there in the first place?

There is strength in numbers. Ours number maybe in the hundreds of daily players, but you recommend this game to 5 friends and 1 will pick it up. They'll recommend it to 5 more and 1 more will pick it up. Now the second perso. that you told will hear it twice. And if they've yet to buy it, by the time they hear it 5 times from their friends and how good this game is, there is no choice BUT to buy it.

CoD wasn't so big because of advertisement. Hell it was the first franchise to get MP done right on consoles, but it blew up because of word of mouth.

this is me helping
Message 14 of 80 (211 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6432 posts

Oct 30, 2012
That is true samokoske. The reason things get populatare is mainly because of word of mouth.

We need to get this game out there by telling people. I don't have any friends with ps3 (xbox fanboys) so I will spread the word online.
Message 15 of 80 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6432 posts

Oct 30, 2012
I meant popular.
Message 16 of 80 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Oct 30, 2012

I liked "populatare" better :smileytongue:

Message 17 of 80 (190 Views)
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Oct 30, 2012

thesupertman wrote:
Thanks. You guys are awesome.

But seriously, why arent you helping me! This community needs to grow.

^^ He's so cute ^^  :womanhappy:

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 18 of 80 (154 Views)
Wastelander
661 posts

Oct 30, 2012
I like the contrast between thesupertman's and CHAMMOND's avatars. On a side note,should I choose a University in North America or select one from Singapore? :smileytongue:
Now, I just want to warn you that you MAY get banned on battlelog if you spam too much. Besides, I advertised once but got shut down by a few unwilling to even check it out. So, there's that too...

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Message 19 of 80 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Oct 30, 2012

escjsc wrote:
I like the contrast between thesupertman's and CHAMMOND's avatars. On a side note,should I choose a University in North America or select one from Singapore? :smileytongue:
Now, I just want to warn you that you MAY get banned on battlelog if you spam too much. Besides, I advertised once but got shut down by a few unwilling to even check it out. So, there's that too...

go to University in Singapore. It is an amazing country with lots of stuff to do, lovely weather and most importantly: The best collection of food in the world. Whether you want to eat poor or eat rich it's f*cking good both ways. Also sneak up to the roof of MBS and go in the infinity pool. :smileyvery-happy: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 80 (144 Views)
0 Likes