Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5875 posts

Re: What does Skill score consist of, anyone know?

May 15, 2012

Without naming names (you can do your own research into the leaderboards) a couple certain people fighting for the top spot in the first few days relied on Quiting games to keep their high scores/ continually increase their scores. I think it gives you some grace though before taking away, because over time most of them actually stopped doing it.

StarhawkCenter
Message 11 of 18 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1021 posts

May 15, 2012

Hell me Koing and SurvbigC in this thread, thats the leaderborads top 4 anyways im right behind you guys with 2000 odd less kills.

I do for a fact belive its win ratio and the stuff you do in game.

I was 9th place in leaderboards yesterday. I log on TDM play 2 games and get top spot with KDR's 22-1 and 18-1 and my skill score goes down, Im 14th place.

The very next game CTF and a clan is winning 2 flags to nil. 13min left I cap 2 flags and go 13-4 my buddy caps a flag and we win.

Im now 12th place.

Few more good games of ctf later,

Im up to 4th place.

So without repeating whats already been said, the more you get your hands dirty and play well the better you do.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 18 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5875 posts

May 15, 2012

BoomTartanArmy wrote:

Hell me Koing and SurvbigC in this thread, thats the leaderborads top 4 anyways im right behind you guys with 2000 odd less kills.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket

Not to stray too far off topic, but lol, when Coqui and I believe Surv at one point passed me on the leaderboards, I immediately went and put on my try hard pants. Took me about 10 games before I finally caught up and passed them. This leaderboard is very unique and I really love it for the extra competition you get when you are at or around the top.

Downside of being that high up: Every server reads as "cake." I want competition, not going against 15 level 5-10 guys who barely have a grasp on what they are doing.. 

StarhawkCenter
Message 13 of 18 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1021 posts

May 15, 2012

Yeah I find no yellow servers anymore, all blue, which is crap.

Oh Coqui is pretty chill, I added him last night to my list.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 18 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

May 16, 2012

Got -12 skill score from losing a TDM, with 5 kills and 1 death... No bloody idea what they are measuring with the skill score.

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Jan 3, 2013

I agree with survbigc. I mean, just look at the clan leaderboard. They tell us what it is ordered based on, and then, wow, meafatpig happens. The same thingnwould happen with skillscore. Geanted, i'd llo

vw to know what they base it on, because I don't think my skillscore reflects my current skill level, but I also think that we are better off not knowing

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 16 of 18 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
606 posts

Jan 4, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

I agree with survbigc. I mean, just look at the clan leaderboard. They tell us what it is ordered based on, and then, wow, meafatpig happens. The same thingnwould happen with skillscore. Geanted, i'd llo

vw to know what they base it on, because I don't think my skillscore reflects my current skill level, but I also think that we are better off not knowing

For a second I though alexius was playing again... o_O this is old.... lol

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 17 of 18 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6426 posts

Jan 4, 2013
I don't even know what skill score is!

I just play the game and try and rank up!
Message 18 of 18 (78 Views)
0 Likes