Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
606 posts

Re: What happens to me in Starhawk.

Feb 8, 2013

Nice sig dream xD can I play you in baseball? PLEASE????

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 31 of 65 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Feb 8, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

:smileyhappy:

gg dream you truly are the legend of bowling. all shall bow before you and the heavens will sing your name. Durant wishes he was that legendary

Message 32 of 65 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Feb 8, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

:smileyhappy:

gg dream you truly are the legend of bowling. all shall bow before you and the heavens will sing your name. Durant wishes he was that legendary

Thank you Arvada, I have worked really hard for it 15,000hrs I have in. It was a tuff fought match you are a worthy opponent:smileyhappy:

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 33 of 65 (209 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Feb 9, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:
Lol, no one asks me for 1v1 because they all know they'd lose. Except mtn-magic or smartest move. They would win. Or any ikon people. That would be a draw.

Reporting doesn't work anymore. It used to, but not anymore. ^-_-^

Smartest-Move sucks. wanna 1vs1? iKon is dead, who the heck is mtn-magic? omg -_-

Mtn Magic is a great player who I used to know well during the private beta days in November/December 2011. He was often on Starhawk Radio and essentially pioneered the jetpack movement in starhawk, him and Shawn_z were the two jetpack guys who dominated. I don't know what he's doing now but I know he's often away because of work. He is a quality guy though and very friendly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 65 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Durant you will always be that little noob that complained about shield & couldn't kill me & got mad because i was owning you while you were trying so hard to get wins during MLG ^_^ better luck next time oh & why don't you put your loses in your sig because I owned you in a 1v1 before don't you remember? yet i suck right? lmao. not to mention i spectated arvada owning you like 7-0 & you rage quit. I guess that doesn't count? i'm sure there is tons more too just saying... 

testing
Message 35 of 65 (168 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Smartest-Move wrote:

Durant you will always be that little noob that complained about shield & couldn't kill me & got mad because i was owning you while you were trying so hard to get wins during MLG ^_^ better luck next time oh & why don't you put your loses in your sig because I owned you in a 1v1 before don't you remember? yet i suck right? lmao. not to mention i spectated arvada owning you like 7-0 & you rage quit. I guess that doesn't count? i'm sure there is tons more too just saying... 

The kids a joke smartest. All the real players know hes trash. Nothing but a rage quitting, crybaby loser.

Message 36 of 65 (150 Views)
Wastelander
606 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Smartest-Move wrote:

woah you're **bleep** bad. I haven't lost yet & I will put them up if I lose lol. Arvada never beat me 7-0 I think he beat me 5-3 but that was about 4 months ago. Since when did we play before anyway?? I remember during MLG we played a lil 1v1 & I smacked you 2-0 and you raged. Btw what are you going to spend that $1200 on? (taxes) lol

Message 37 of 65 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Feb 9, 2013

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

When I played. I play team game. I own team game. Killed durant. Durant sends message. Laugh at message. Kill Durant again. Get message. :smileylol:

LOL THE TRUTH!

Message 38 of 65 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
606 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Swift444 wrote:

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

When I played. I play team game. I own team game. Killed durant. Durant sends message. Laugh at message. Kill Durant again. Get message. :smileylol:

LOL THE TRUTH!

Doubt either one of you would hop back on Starhawk for one game.... heaven is still up to that deal swift. Do you wanna play or not?

Message 39 of 65 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:

Swift444 wrote:

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

LOL THE TRUTH!

Doubt either one of you would hop back on Starhawk for one game.... heaven is still up to that deal swift. Do you wanna play or not?

Smartest and prime go 8v1 vs bow2. Yet you think you are the best doing 1v1s lol... whata joke. And yea its easy to act tough calling out players that havnt played in 6 months to 1v1s. who do you think would win? All i know is when we DID play. you got destroyed with ease. ragequit and cried all the time. The only reason i even know who you are is because you spammed my inbox crying hahaha.

Message 40 of 65 (136 Views)