Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 12 2012
By: S-VonChaos I Only Post Everything 971 posts

What's the point of filing a complaint on a player if LBI won't do anything about it?

18 replies 203 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

Or so the rumor goes.

I just witness player lx_xl (who was most likely using a split screen) repeatedly kill his level 3 (split screen lx_xl?) so that the team he was in would win in TDM.  What the hell? I mean seriously. So ppl where getting upset, others were just quitting and we couldn't get the other side to kick him (we're guess at some point he started running the server)

Every one filed a complaint against this kid. But ppl were also saying that filing complaints fall on deaf ears. Is this true? If that's the case, what's the point? 

**bleep** LBI? Why do this to us? We had enough to deal with in Warhawk with stat padders, but at least there you did something about it. (Remember flag tossing?) 

Please tell me that you're listening to your fans? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (203 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Re: What's the point of filing a complaint on a player if LBI won't do anything about it?

Dec 12, 2012

well they should make it where once 3 players, 1 from each team or more file a com plaint should kick the player (auto kicking splitscreen player two), but we don`t even know when 1.5s coming out, its sopposed to come out but LBI has run into many finacial issues.

also your not soppused to state there names.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Re: What's the point of filing a complaint on a player if LBI won't do anything about it?

Dec 12, 2012
Well, none of that happened, and lx_xl followed us to the next game and started the same nonsense again. As for not saying his name. The hell with that, the dude's a flat out cheater. I'm doing Starhawk players a service here lest this *&^% ruin their game too!

All that guy did was start fights! Once the game was over, it was a bloody screaming match over the headsets!

Why the hell should we suffer because some idiot wants to come in and poop on everyone else trying to have a good time, and somehow...I'm NOT supposed to say his name?

Yeah...right.

Maybe if STARHAWK had an autokick like in warhawk this wouldn't happen. I mean come on. You'll be **bleep** too!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (192 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Dec 12, 2012

S-VonChaos wrote:
Well, none of that happened, and lx_xl followed us to the next game and started the same nonsense again. As for not saying his name. The hell with that, the dude's a flat out cheater. I'm doing Starhawk players a service here lest this *&^% ruin their game too!

All that guy did was start fights! Once the game was over, it was a bloody screaming match over the headsets!

Why the hell should we suffer because some idiot wants to come in and poop on everyone else trying to have a good time, and somehow...I'm NOT supposed to say his name?

Yeah...right.

Maybe if STARHAWK had an autokick like in warhawk this wouldn't happen. I mean come on. You'll be **bleep** too!

yup they should implement it, but this is not the place you post his name, I beleive you can report him but here isn`t the place to report so it brakes the online user agreement.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

whatever bro. If you're so concerned about me putting up his name here. Rather then being such a stickler for the rules, why not add a link to where I can file the complaint. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I fully for the rules and I would complain to SEN if I knew where, you could find it on www.playstation.com, there should be a way to report it there.

I`m not coming to the guys defence, I`m trying to keep you out of trouble for trying to help out the SH servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 12, 2012
**bleep** the rules sometimes.... alot of people like to ezploit the rules to twist them into something cruel, like your guy, Von.

LBI are no longer the developera for SH though, now. lame SMS but they already told us to **bleep** off, so you are stuck with that guy. One thread made recently offered a blacklist, and someone suggested a newsletter, so maybe we can get that rolling on an email network?

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (147 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1176 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

Really. It's just a game guys.

So someone was using split screen to win. Kind of tells you how sad that person's life must be.

Switch servers or create one of your own and move on.

If someone was doing this in a tournament, it would be the tournament's moderators role to kick the player out. It's not like the leader boards aren't jacked already. This game has always favored jerks like the one you encountered.

The only thing LBI did to control "Win/Loss" abuses was a "quit penalty" and before that was heavy handed moderators that would kick players for any reason they saw fit.

Players that use such lame tactics to win at games usually get bored quickly if they don't create the kind of drama they seem to enjoy getting.

Switch servers next time and the problem is solved. Better yet, create one of your own if the troll keeps following other games and give them the boot once they are back to their old tricks.

Believe me, they will find something else better to do if they can't cause trouble.

And why keep asking for LBI to do something about anything at this stage of the game?

The game has lost it's developer and Sony is only going to keep servers up for so long.

Enjoy it while it lasts and stop all the complaining. The game has issues, we all know that, but nothing is going to change now so accept it and enjoy the music.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (142 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

If you're going to say someones name and dont want to get banned use the sarcasm font (Comic Sans MS, GoW71's idea) and say the opposite of what you're trying to say.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (129 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Serius-Jay didn't rage kick me, he is a great host, he does not use profanity against his players.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (127 Views)