Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 11 2013
By: velvet_123_cat Uncharted Territory 1282 posts

Where'd everyone go?

18 replies 231 views Edited Feb 11, 2013
I haven't seen many people on here recently. If you get back on, post here.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: Where'd everyone go?

Feb 11, 2013
Sorry I didn't post much today. I was swimming, plus I was texting a hot girl!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Most people probably took a break from the game or got busier in real world affairs, true at least in my case.

Anyways, I was playing recently and invited some players to visit the forums for tips/ tactics etc. I would recommend people do the same, especially for lower level players, in order to help them out and create a better sense of community.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (215 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Sorry I didn't post much today. I was swimming, plus I was texting a hot girl!!!

I was on DUST514 last night and it was me and two female scout suits in the pilot chanel, i introduced myself and talked.....played with them today......their guys :smileyembarrassed:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (212 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2597 posts

Feb 11, 2013

forum is usually dead on the weekends

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I have no life.
My life is here.
My live is Videogames.
Homework controlls my sundays.
The end.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (201 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 11, 2013
@southern

I wouldn't say the same about myself, but whenever i get on my ps3 it feels like a holiday!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 11, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

forum is usually dead on the weekends

Yeah, I noticed. Unfortunately, that's when I play. :smileysad:

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (168 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

Feb 11, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:
I haven't seen many people on here recently. If you get back on, post here.

Nemo took my power for the next few days but I'm @ work so guess what, i'm posting :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (153 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1094 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I still browse daily.  I've just run out of interesting or contributory things to say.  Every debate has been had.  Every trick has been noted.  Everything I can think of has been covered.  I still post to acknowledge my participation in the Wednesday community night match and to occasionally insert a witty comment... but that's about it.

What really has me going these days, when I think about these Starhawk forums, is all the repetative and raging fits of anger over the remaining issues that Starhawk has.  When I compare this game to the multiplayer for FarCry 3, a game that sold 4.5 million copies in less than 3 months, I can only be stumped.  The FC3 multiplayer and coop are FUBAR, totally FUBAR! (look it up if you have to ask.)  That game crashes, either partially or totally, every 3 matches for EVERYONE.  The game is built to accomodate a wide variety of vehicles, but they took them out at the last minute and lied about why.  There is no lobby system at all.  The amount of glitches are staggering beyond words.  There is almost no way to play on the player created maps.  The ranking system fails repeatedly (so your level will randomly drop to where it was days ago for no reason).  Host migration happens almost every match, sometimes two to three times and hardly works anyhow.  Ubi promised, with the three updates they've released, that things would be fixed and, each time, it gets worse... while they haven't even mentioned fixes for the things that are really wrong with it.   They have now completely gone silent about FC3 and are releasing info about FarCry 4.  The only thing Ubisoft does now is delete all forum and Facebook posts that complain about the game.

So, all I can do is laugh when I think about how bad people thought Lightbox was.

photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (129 Views)