Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Re: Where'd everyone go?

Feb 12, 2013

StubbornPuppet wrote:

I still browse daily.  I've just run out of interesting or contributory things to say.  Every debate has been had.  Every trick has been noted.  Everything I can think of has been covered.  I still post to acknowledge my participation in the Wednesday community night match and to occasionally insert a witty comment... but that's about it.

What really has me going these days, when I think about these Starhawk forums, is all the repetative and raging fits of anger over the remaining issues that Starhawk has.  When I compare this game to the multiplayer for FarCry 3, a game that sold 4.5 million copies in less than 3 months, I can only be stumped.  The FC3 multiplayer and coop are FUBAR, totally FUBAR! (look it up if you have to ask.)  That game crashes, either partially or totally, every 3 matches for EVERYONE.  The game is built to accomodate a wide variety of vehicles, but they took them out at the last minute and lied about why.  There is no lobby system at all.  The amount of glitches are staggering beyond words.  There is almost no way to play on the player created maps.  The ranking system fails repeatedly (so your level will randomly drop to where it was days ago for no reason).  Host migration happens almost every match, sometimes two to three times and hardly works anyhow.  Ubi promised, with the three updates they've released, that things would be fixed and, each time, it gets worse... while they haven't even mentioned fixes for the things that are really wrong with it.   They have now completely gone silent about FC3 and are releasing info about FarCry 4.  The only thing Ubisoft does now is delete all forum and Facebook posts that complain about the game.

So, all I can do is laugh when I think about how bad people thought Lightbox was.

You just made my day.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 11 of 19 (119 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Yeah some people (not saying who) are not coming on as much as they should a lot of people need help on this website including me.
Message 12 of 19 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 12, 2013
My name is Southern_DuDe_20 and i am here to help :smileyhappy:
Message 13 of 19 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Starhawk should have sold at least 1 million copies!!! Every game has problems. In my eyes, the only problem starhawk has is it doesn't have enough people playing it. Starhawk defines a underrated game.
Message 14 of 19 (95 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1194 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Starhawk should have sold at least 1 million copies!!!

Yes it should have.

Message 15 of 19 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 13, 2013

SEE LESS SERVERS EVERY DAY.  REPTAR LOVE STARHAWK BUT NO ONE AROUND.

Message 16 of 19 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Feb 13, 2013

SEEM LIKE MORE PEOPLE ON FORUM BEFORE TOO.

WHAT HAPPEN TO POLLS AND CONTESTS?

Message 17 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Every time I read reptars posts I think of the movie water boy and pretend he sounds like Rob Schneider....
Message 18 of 19 (75 Views)
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Feb 13, 2013

waablammmo wrote:
Every time I read reptars posts I think of the movie water boy and pretend he sounds like Rob Schneider....

Message 19 of 19 (55 Views)
0 Likes