Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
365 posts

Re: Who are the best players in Starhawk atm

Feb 22, 2013
Swift i cba , its à horrible game , i plan on sticking it to à firework nd boom lol, u van argue for me lol
Message 141 of 158 (256 Views)
Sackboy
365 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Its bhd der worse dan Mwhs
Message 142 of 158 (237 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Feb 22, 2013

The best players are those who play the game as per the objective at hand, and do not feel the need to pad their stats.

For the most part it is players who die the most or at least a lot that I consider some of the best.

The try to accomplish the goals the game sets for them and do not fear virtual deaths.  

They play for fun not stats and to me that makes them better then any split screen stat padding living in their moms basement and playing all day guys out there.

Its the guys who feel the need to abuse every mechanic they can with the sole goal of padding stats that are the worst players IMO.

Best is a subjective term, perhaps you meant the players with the highest stats?    Usually never the best players in my opinion, just have the most time.

If one person has 2000hrs at something and is twice as good as someone with 100hrs, who is actually better at the game?  My vote is the guy who is half as good with only 1/20th the hours of course.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 143 of 158 (216 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 22, 2013
According to this I'm a frikkin beast!
Message 144 of 158 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

The best players are those who play the game as per the objective at hand, and do not feel the need to pad their stats.

For the most part it is players who die the most or at least a lot that I consider some of the best.

The try to accomplish the goals the game sets for them and do not fear virtual deaths.  

They play for fun not stats and to me that makes them better then any split screen stat padding living in their moms basement and playing all day guys out there.

Its the guys who feel the need to abuse every mechanic they can with the sole goal of padding stats that are the worst players IMO.

Best is a subjective term, perhaps you meant the players with the highest stats?    Usually never the best players in my opinion, just have the most time.

If one person has 2000hrs at something and is twice as good as someone with 100hrs, who is actually better at the game?  My vote is the guy who is half as good with only 1/20th the hours of course.

who specifically are you talking bout lol

Message 145 of 158 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

I couldn't help but lol at this.

Message 146 of 158 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 23, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

IT's me. I hate objectives. For me the fun is in flying hawks and killing dudes. Thats just how I work. Don't put people down if you don't know their personal likes and dislikes.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 147 of 158 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Feb 25, 2013

I find it funny when I come across someone who's Alpha or higher and they seem to be absolutely terrible.

Then I check their stats and they have barely any kills, but a ridiculous amount of "Buildings Destroyed" - Obviously meaning they were running around with the Bruiser skill on and doing nothing else until patch 1.04 came out.

Message 148 of 158 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Feb 25, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

IT's me. I hate objectives. For me the fun is in flying hawks and killing dudes. Thats just how I work. Don't put people down if you don't know their personal likes and dislikes.

Yeah but you on a team with one other kill oriented players and 3 or 4 objective based ones equals WIN!

I am obsessed with the objective, so much so I let my KDR suffer endlessly and needlessly over it!   Having people like you on the same team as me rules, i usually don't have to worry about A2G while  objective hunting!

Message 149 of 158 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 25, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

Yeah but you on a team with one other kill oriented players and 3 or 4 objective based ones equals WIN!

I am obsessed with the objective, so much so I let my KDR suffer endlessly and needlessly over it!   Having people like you on the same team as me rules, i usually don't have to worry about A2G while  objective hunting!

I agree. If no one goes for the flag i'll do it, but not otherwise. And I make sure I can get away easily.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 150 of 158 (99 Views)
0 Likes