Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
8985 posts

Re: Who is newish to Starhawk?

Dec 3, 2012

I think Christmas will bring some fresh meat, so this thread needs a bump now and again.

I will invite anyone to this clan who wants in, but mostly its for new people who want to play in a group so they have some backup until they learn the ropes.

But anyone can stay on for as long as they like, once they get to know how it all works they can show someone else.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 71 of 208 (173 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Looking forward to join you guys. I love how StarHawk allows you to join on your clan mates and you don't need to have them on your friends list. Will be sending a friend request to Philly soon.
Message 72 of 208 (163 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49576 posts

Dec 10, 2012

ZitterZap wrote:
Looking forward to join you guys. I love how StarHawk allows you to join on your clan mates and you don't need to have them on your friends list. Will be sending a friend request to Philly soon.

I love that feature too Zitter.

Philly is a really good player and you will have fun with his crew.  

Message 73 of 208 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

ZitterZap wrote:

Yeah I think you should at least know them though.... I joined in on another Clan member from MBB, As soon as I spawned he looked at me and instantly kicked me without me doing anything. I thought he was a bit of a turd.

You can join me anytime you would like if your in the clan, Im always down to play with others.

Message 74 of 208 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8985 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

ZitterZap wrote:

Yeah I think you should at least know them though.... I joined in on another Clan member from MBB, As soon as I spawned he looked at me and instantly kicked me without me doing anything. I thought he was a bit of a turd.

You can join me anytime you would like if your in the clan, Im always down to play with others.

Woah, who was this?

An MBB member kicked you?  Please tell me who it was, thats not cool.

I will be on tonight, around 7pm Mountain time, will you guys be on?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 75 of 208 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

ZitterZap wrote:

Woah, who was this?

An MBB member kicked you?  Please tell me who it was, thats not cool.

I will be on tonight, around 7pm Mountain time, will you guys be on?

I cant remember the name but if it shows up I will remember. 

I will be on Tony666ninja will be on, I know one of my friend BM2919 got Starhawk just the other day so I am trying to get him in the mix aswell.

Message 76 of 208 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49576 posts

Dec 10, 2012

BM2919 has been playing with us on SH wednesdays :smileyhappy:

Message 77 of 208 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

Oh snap so Im the only one missing out then! 

If you got a open slot Pilgrim I would like to join aswell.

I just want to kill my enemy (Bm2919)

Message 78 of 208 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Hello I am new but I don't have a mic.

Message 79 of 208 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I don't actually have this game yet, but I am thinking I will buy it.

Message 80 of 208 (119 Views)
0 Likes