Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: Who's Really Good?

Mar 14, 2013

Jay got better, he's not as nooby as he was in the beginning camping inside bunkers :smileytongue:.

Message 51 of 132 (159 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Mar 14, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

theres bout 20 players who still play that stand out from the rest in terms of skill. Snap locking isn't really an abusive glitch when everyone does it and if you say you don't your lying to yourself. Without snap lock the rifle is almost completely useless. I like it though considering it still takes a degree of skill to get the timing down right and knowing when to use it. Fast lock takes no skill, though i'm guilty of using it because basically everyone uses it on the ground in tough game.

Also being good on the ground isn't all about gun skill, its more about out smarting the other player. Fast lock ruins this aspect a little bit because how cheap it is and easy to use. 

Fast lock is no more or less cheap than snap aim or A2G nose-drag-flak in my opinion.   

How hard is it to "snap your aim" in over and over while jumping? For me its not hard when i've tried it.  I don't use it for the most part.  To me it takes zero skill to snap aim, the game does all the work making it cheap and easy to use.

Nothing wrong with it if you are doing it, its in the game, but that doesn't mean I have to like aim assist :smileytongue:.   I find it as bad as doritos and circles on my screen.

Fast Lock takes zero skill. People like Jayreality just stand still in one spot with a rocket locket holding R1 waiting for someone to boost up. And it takes only a split second to lock on.Granted if you see someone standing still you shouldn't boost up in the first place but you would be surprised by how many kills you can get this way. Not to mention the glitch were you shoot a rocket as someone is boosting down it will always hit them. Fast lock is way worse then snap aiming with a kinetic rifle by far. 

And Snap locking with the kinetic rifle isn't as easy as you make it out to be. You have to get the timing right and there is a bit of aiming involved especially if you are shooting at someone at a distance or if someone is right in front of you. Most people can get good snap aiming at medium range though. The only thing i think that is unfair about snap aiming is not everyone knows how to do it, or do it right.

Not to mention landing accurate shots on someone while you are boosted up in a jetpack. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't use it because you are just making the kinetic rifle completely useless with how fast the spread on it is. 

Durant and I think Italy, and people who play like them do the thing where the rocket hits you after you land. Is it intentional? BTW Arvada, why didn't you accept my friend invite after that CB? :smileysad:

Message 52 of 132 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Mar 14, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

Jay got better, he's not as nooby as he was in the beginning camping inside bunkers :smileytongue:.

I thought he died

Message 53 of 132 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Vampires don't really die.

Message 54 of 132 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Not if they get a stake to the heart.:smileyvery-happy:

Message 55 of 132 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Mar 14, 2013
Everyone stop being special. This games been out long enough where everyone knows how to use it and can if they wish. These spin to win, snap aim and Durant threads are so old. That's why most of us don't even come here anymore. If its not a post about the stuff I just stated its about stupid NEW WEAPONS or "what if" threads. I will agree that fast lock is a bit noobish but I won't sit here and **bleep** about it wishing for the magical unicorn to please fix my game. Grow a set or hit the eject button. People will continue to use these things you call exploits, even though they're not, and if you can't find a way to beat it then leave the server and find another one or just have fun regardless. I've been saying this same crap for way to long!

Oh and Arvada if I wouldn't have used fast lock against you on guys last week I'd been f'd lol. I still got owned but those mine, snap aim and fast lock kills I got were a win for me lmfao
Message 56 of 132 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Great vids philly

Great advice orpheus.

Looks like I didn't have to post answers, you got them already!   

I dont usually do the snap aim at all, I just don't like it.    I'd rather hip fire or ADS.  

I feel like I discovered snap aim.  

When I posted about not likeing it in beta I was flamed and trolled pretty bad until I proved it, no one came to my defense on the topic.

As such I claim ownership and full license to use it as I see fit.

The rest of you have to fill out some forms and submit them to me for approval, there is also a submittal and processing fee to consider.

So says Phillyblunz!

Since I wont be applying can I be on the approval board :smileytongue:   

Message 57 of 132 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Try engine mods :catttongue:

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 58 of 132 (140 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Mar 14, 2013

sry i don't think i saw it ben?

Message 59 of 132 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Mar 15, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I don't usually use snap aim yet I have a 1.2 kdr. Pretty good!!! I use the shotgun and the tank most the time.

supert, will you ever fly?

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 60 of 132 (105 Views)
0 Likes