Fender Bender
3114 posts

Re: Who were the LBI employees/psn mods/ sony admins who were in yesterday's community night?

Sep 21, 2012

TBH, I dont see the point NITROZ of even making an ALT like that. Its time to(and dont take this the wrong way) grow up a little.

It comes a time when these things really arent funny anymore and I have a very sick sense of humor. 

If you really cant understand why the account was banned then that is the real problem.

I have No issues with you whatsoever but this is my honest 2 cents.

photo BHD-VILLDOC-NEWsm_zps81faf374.gif
Message 31 of 33 (57 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7471 posts

Re: Who were the LBI employees/psn mods/ sony admins who were in yesterday's community night?

Sep 21, 2012

nitroz76 wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Nitroz... Nitroz... Nitroz..... you really wanna make a stink about it?  I breifly spoke with you about this once before and I like you and all but it was inappropriate.  

2nd you put a thread in a public forum saying it's only for duscussion with moderators?  That's just simply not gonna happen, you know better than that.

Think of some little kid playing the game and then asking his parents what it meant... may mean nothing to you, but the parents could potentially be like "that's what my kid sees. No playing this anymore" and thus you have destroyed the game for someone innocent.  It's a "bigger picture" kind of thing really. Not a "it's just a little crude humor who cares?" thing.

I'd see something wrong if their parents have a problem with their kids understanding what a word means, but allows their kids to play on games that they are not old enough for through the eserb ratings and are ok with hearing other people's pottymouths, racism, etc over the mic.

Valid point. All that can be muted though easy enough if a parent is truly involved in what online experience their kid is playing. They have no control over your name.

I think though after some of the other posts here that you realize by now that your gripe with it being banned is a futile one.  We all like/respect you man, but in truth... you know you were wrong.

Message 32 of 33 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

that's it, .... well that was anti climatic.

edit: hey there, if you have an issue with anything done by moderation, please send a PM to PSForumMods

Message 33 of 33 (46 Views)