Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Re: Why People like WH over SH?

Mar 8, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I still don't get why people say they don't like this game because of auto turrets. Does that mean you want it to be easier for you to destory ground troops who aren't as good as a pilot as they are. 

No that means they should get good enough to kill with out them if they are going to play ground.

They are alot of good ground guys in WH who do just fine with no Auto turrets.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 121 of 149 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 8, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I still don't get why people say they don't like this game because of auto turrets. Does that mean you want it to be easier for you to destory ground troops who aren't as good as a pilot as they are. I hear its dumbed down. But in the end it seems it makes it more of a challenge to solely dominate from the air.

AUTO TURRETS!! Auto,...Auto kills that's the problem..Troops not killing Auto does it not to mention the crazy spamming of them.. !  Go out and try to kill someone on your own that would be odd wouldn't it.

If they need auto everything to kill go play something else that doesn't have a HAWK IN IT!!

It has ruined this game.

Yeah that's all I do is make a **bleep** load of turrets and then sit there, umm no, turret jammer is what I use when I use hawks guess what they are pretty useless then. I think its a DUMB reason to say a AUTO TURRET ruined this game. Thats just an insane reason.

Message 122 of 149 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Mar 8, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I still don't get why people say they don't like this game because of auto turrets. Does that mean you want it to be easier for you to destory ground troops who aren't as good as a pilot as they are. I hear its dumbed down. But in the end it seems it makes it more of a challenge to solely dominate from the air.

AUTO TURRETS!! Auto,...Auto kills that's the problem..Troops not killing Auto does it not to mention the crazy spamming of them.. !  Go out and try to kill someone on your own that would be odd wouldn't it.

If they need auto everything to kill go play something else that doesn't have a HAWK IN IT!!

It has ruined this game.

Yeah that's all I do is make a **bleep** load of turrets and then sit there, umm no, turret jammer is what I use when I use hawks guess what they are pretty useless then. I think its a DUMB reason to say a AUTO TURRET ruined this game. Thats just an insane reason.

OMG Turret jammer again,LOL..Grizzly and hawks will kill you easy with turrent jammer.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 123 of 149 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

It has ruined this game.

turret jammer is what I use when I use hawks guess what they are pretty useless then. 

You dont fly much do you ? Your a ground guy loving you some turrets huh! :smileywink:

Message 124 of 149 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 8, 2013

ok fair enough, but to me that makes this game more challenging yes it can be annoying when people just spam turrets and they are auto, then other hawks, grizzlies and whatever else. I guess its just different opinions here. I think its more balanced. Again just my opinion

Message 125 of 149 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Mar 8, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

ok fair enough, but to me that makes this game more challenging yes it can be annoying when people just spam turrets and they are auto, then other hawks, grizzlies and whatever else. I guess its just different opinions here. I think its more balanced. Again just my opinion

If they had reduced the limit of turrets a little i would have been ok with it.

Message 126 of 149 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 8, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

It has ruined this game.

You dont fly much do you ? Your a ground guy loving you some turrets huh! :smileywink:

No im not a great pilot but I still get up there and try I never just spam turrets and sit there. I will use my Grizzlie or whatever I can if we are getting owned its nice though to drop a turret to get them to back off and even things up just to sit there and destroy the other team because you and your team are better pilots does what? I have played with who I think is the best pilot I have seen and that's ROO even with the turrets and everything that dude hardly ever goes down. Which is why I think it takes alot of skill. But if I am flying against him I have no chance so I should just sit there and take it cause I'm not as good. They wanted to make it more balanced but still have the HAWK being the strongest unit which I think it is.

Message 127 of 149 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Mar 8, 2013
@dream: I fly alot without turret jammer. I use EM or RM. It helps. And grizzlies? Just flip those F'ers off the map. They will learn to leave you alone :smileyvery-happy:
Message 128 of 149 (91 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 8, 2013

after I go around 3 - 7 while in the air thats when I switch to Grizzly I can always shoot a couple down because its not expected but that doesn't last long.

Message 129 of 149 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I love cluster bombing grizzlies.
Photobucket
Message 130 of 149 (83 Views)