Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: Why SMS should focus on SH and not GOW

Dec 23, 2012
They should just relaunch Starhawk. Give it a new release date and a commercial or two with an explosion and a Hawk fly by. Enough people didn't know about Starhawk that it could work..
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

why does starhawk bring out the dumb in people?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (146 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 23, 2012
because we believe in fairies.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Ew. Fairies make me sneeze! I beleive in Mammoths!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Dec 23, 2012
I agree with Major!!

They need a update to fix the glitches, and they could add a vehicle or map!

Then they could advertise starhawk a bunch!!!! That would be awesome!!! it should also go on sale for $10!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Dec 23, 2012

logically would you focus a single dime on a game that kicks people to the xmb and the people who made the game (lbi) had no idea why. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5648 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Ok let me put this more logically:

Would you rather:
A. Work on a series that nets you insane profits for use on future games and projects
Or
B. work on a game that was made with series A's profit, which as of now, still hasn't garnered any net profit, eventually having to cut other games and projects because of lack of funding.

I mean think about it, how many copies of starhawk have sold? Half a million? Any game will a million or less sales is considered a failure and dumped. It is very unfortunate (yes I liked mag and starhawk, both of which lost support) but in the industry it's logical. Companies are sticking to their big franchises now and cutting out flailing IPs and some aren't even bothering to make new IPs

Expecting a company to pay more attention to a money sink than a money machine is a nice idea, and in a world of awesomeness it would be awesome. But it's not this world. Sony already gave up on this game after week 1 sales numbers came in.

At this point it's the situation of "it is what it is"

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but you are essentially going "pay more attention to starhawk than god of war" without thinking "well that might negatively affect the god of war game and that community" which is sad human behavior. Thinking in the short term to their benefit instead of the long term ramifications to others.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
64 posts

Dec 23, 2012
if starhawk somehow manages to gain momemtum in 2013 via mp edition/free sp campaign via ps+ downloads bought by curious people with xmas money and we start to see a rise in numbers then I think its quite possible that ssm "might" invest more time/effort/cash into this potentially epic game :smileyhappy:

the latest update with arena loadout has been pretty well recieved from what I gather and for me was an unexpected pleasant surprise from lbi and ssm that they werent required or obligated to release! happy days lol

theres plenty of new players already but I predict a lot more will join the ranks over the holidays....

hopefully :smileywink:

merry christmas everyone and happy new year :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (88 Views)