Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 10 2013
By: Garganite First Son 1 posts

Why Starhawk Sucks

35 replies 343 views Edited Sep 10, 2013

The game itself is actually fun and addictive. But the players ruin the game constantly with base raping and invincible hawks. I started playing this game about 6 months ago and it's obvious that many of the other players have no jobs or girlfriends and that all they do in life is play Starhawk. I honestly think that Hawks should be banned. A loser who has logged 1000 hours with these things is effectively invincible. I play Ground Pounder only and I advise other newbies to do this too.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (343 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Re: Why Starhawk Sucks

Sep 10, 2013
I do in fact have no girlfriend or job so...
The game is massively unbalanced but unfortunately that won't change.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Farm beam turrets.....Or join ground pounder servers.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Garganite wrote:

The game itself is actually fun and addictive. But the players ruin the game constantly with base raping and invincible hawks. I started playing this game about 6 months ago and it's obvious that many of the other players have no jobs or girlfriends and that all they do in life is play Starhawk. I honestly think that Hawks should be banned. A loser who has logged 1000 hours with these things is effectively invincible. I play Ground Pounder only and I advise other newbies to do this too.

The flying in the game def takes the most patience to get used to u will get beat a lot at first. But once you get the hang of it, it can be the best part of this game. And a lot of pilots will use shield which will make them invincible until it runs out and it can be very annoying. But I suggest practicing with the hawk and learn it, u wont regret it.

Now the baserapes are somehting that will just happen I will usually switch teams if my team does it but it is part of the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (321 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Sep 10, 2013

don't hate the player, hate the game.  =P

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Air sucks
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (275 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Sep 10, 2013

First question is, Do you play Mostly TDM and CTF? Because that for me are the two most common modes i ever get base raped in.

Also, have you tried Lightweight, trooper, and all the other hawkless loadouts? They are pretty fun. I honestly LOVE lightweight on large maps. You should try it, or come play with some people this friday in the Ground Assault server im hosting this friday where there are NO hawks (hawk day is thursday if you wanna come to that too) http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/SpAc3-2-Upcoming-Events/td-p/41463565

I love Groundpounder too because i like to Tank with randoms and friendlies to see how they tank also. Nothing like a Tank TDM! Specialy on a nice size map.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (271 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2597 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

I love Groundpounder too because i like to Tank with randoms and friendlies to see how they tank also. Nothing like a Tank TDM! Specialy on a nice size map.

*yawn* ooh why am i always yawning?? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (269 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Sep 11, 2013
Starhuwks Sux cause I geet kielled by dem flying planes. Dem nooby fliers r tooo overpuwrred!!!! Bann dem planes cause they kill me!

Lol no offense :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Sep 11, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:

*yawn* ooh why am i always yawning?? :smileytongue:

No matter how irritating i think that comment is, i still find it too **bleep** funny :smileylol:

HAHA im just trying to help the person out. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (252 Views)
0 Likes