Aug 20 2012
By: DCFJSJ Lombax Warrior 170 posts

Why can't we have a slider of options for private servers? (A DCF Rant)

0 replies 47 views Edited Aug 20, 2012
I feel all this game balance focus is some what missing the real picture. What I mean is that the question is, is it fun?, to answer my own question it is. However a lot takes away from it, one question I ask players even the current skill score leader is how do you not have a headset I mean I have a Bluetooth for my phone that was 3$ or hey an USB headset from Solcom works. ( you feel this turning into a rant ) the point of the post is the more I read posts here or listen to reviews I feel like people do not have basic understanding of what this game could be ie B2K (New clan plug). This game is the one I dreamed of when I was a kid RTS Shooter where I can Bulid to Kill ( &lt;a href=&quot;<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFbVgNRAGY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFbVgNRAGY</a>&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFbVgNRAGY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eFbVgNRAGY</a>&lt;/a&gt; ) yet to find a server like this one. So the fact that things need to be fixed. Great so that is a logistical nightmare the team @ -LBI face every day and voting with a complaint does not help. My one thought came while I was playing FIFA 12, Sliders give the player control over every facet of gameplay and the players will show up where the game is fun for them and balanced. I took two months plus away for Starhawk and I just remembered why I did it almost stopped being fun people are raciest and trolling most of the time or base raping noobs or just plan stat padding. I think one thing I took from -LBI was right this almosts feels like a sport. In sports&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;~Wiki&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&amp;quot;Sports are usually governed by a set of rules or customs, which serve to ensure fair competition, and allow consistent adjudication of the winner. Winning can by determined by physical events such as scoring goals or crossing a line first, or by the determination of judges who are scoring elements of the sporting performance, including objective or subjective measures such as technical performance or artistic impression.&amp;quot;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Well we are the judges and yea you not going to always go 107-4 or 25-1 but on the flip side I would not want to buy a game that I can not learn how to be good at. -LBI should have given a download of Warhawk for PS3 as well and all the other DLC you would have at least some players that are new with an understanding of what this &amp;quot;Spiritual Franchise&amp;quot; is about. Go get a copy if you don't have one some of them even came with headsets :smileywink:. In Warhawk players were able to play new players until they got good enough to face the Genrals (and everyone of them from my experience was a beast). I guess my **bleep** moment was when the flag can be capped when your flag is not there and I don't know if I with get to kill the flag carrier while I have the flag, my team backing me up and watch me bringing it back for the win, nothing like that rush. As a beta players, I speak for myself I feel a sense of ownership however if I could have the option to pick and choose how I want to play then it would feel like I owned this game and it would have more legs than it appears to have now. My old Warhawk buddies and I are planning on having a Ten year anniversary on that game will we do that for Starhawk only time will tell. But if I could put the flag on &amp;quot;Space Beta&amp;quot; map back out in the open and put the walls around it like in the betas launch I would and I could also just play the way I am told, I want freedom as a option and it is just an opinion tell me what you think Starhawk Fourm?&lt;br&gt;Any reply is welcome.&lt;br&gt;L8S M8S&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Regards,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;DCFJSJ&lt;br&gt;
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1 (47 Views)
0 Likes