Message 21 of 22 (99 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48433 posts

Re: Why did my topic get deleted....?

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Triazic wrote:

For those who saw it? Last time I checked alerting people to accounts that are ruining the game is perfectly legit. 

Last time I checked...

While you are in the PlayStation® Community Forums, there are a few things we ask you to refrain from:

Accuse others of cheating, glitching, or other malicious/offensive actions. We refer to this as “blacklisting” or “naming and shaming”. If you think that someone is violating the Terms of Service or the Rules of Conduct in some way, report them through the games title itself (if you can) or through theKnowledge Center. Please refrain from reporting In-Game infractions in these forums. 

Go ahead... I'll wait for the unavoidable snarky comments to begin. My work is done here :smileywink:

Just to add one thing to GOW's appropriate answer to the thread.  If you do have an question about moderation actions please PM a sony mod about it.    In general this type of thread is not allowed. 

I think Unicorn_Justice is on if you want to ask now.

Edit: Thread locked. If anyone has questions for the moderation team, please direct them in private message to

-Stage_Coach

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 22 (93 Views)
0 Likes