Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Pistol Proficinado
590 posts

Re: Why no classic layout?

Apr 19, 2013

@Phillyblunz: Not to mention that some very vocal pilots, who posted (complained) here regularly and who often told grounders to get into the air to fight them, often either quit the server or swtiched teams when the team they were base ravaging managed to turn the tables on them and force them onto the ground.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (145 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I love it when I join, my team is losing, and I get in the air and obliterate the enemy team. Of course, the other team can't be super good for me to do it single-handedly, but it happens often enough.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Phillyblunz wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

The noobs/casual players like to play in games that take the least amount of effort to survive in. 

Oh like pilots avoiding servers with Flak turrets so it takes the least amount of effort to survive?

I get it now.

I'm only half serious of course but it does sound fairly contridictory.  "True" pilots avoid loadouts where something besides a hawk can kill them?

While noobs hide in bunkers and shields in these same matches where they have no chance of fighting back against hawks?

"True" pilots should play dogfights and harry potter games.

If they insist on playing mostly games with grounders, the least they can do is risk the dreaded....... Duh, Duh, Duh.......flak turret!!!  

But my ideas are skewed by years of comic books and super hero cartoons.  Have me all filled with rightous ideals the younger generation seems to lack, especially online.

End social commentary.

Contridictory? You're the one who originally said pilots avoid classic servers because of their fear of jetpacks, now your changing it up and saying pilots avoid servers with flak turrets. Which is it?

95% of whats left of starhawk sucks at this game, it's as simple as that. Heavyweight is prefered over classic because most people in game love building flak turrets and camping in bubble shields instead of actually learning how to get decent at the game. Leaving the base only to build a random outpost on the side and build flak turrets and bubbleshields there is pretty much the only time these noobs leave their base. 

Personally i can own ground and air so i don't really care to much about flak turrets. I only air to ground when it helps achieve an objective. 

You can't really blame some pilots for air to grounding hardcore when rooms are filled with people who simply don't want to  learn any skill in the air. Why they don't just play in ground servers only is beyond me.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Orpheus_Fool wrote:

@Phillyblunz: Not to mention that some very vocal pilots, who posted (complained) here regularly and who often told grounders to get into the air to fight them, often either quit the server or swtiched teams when the team they were base ravaging managed to turn the tables on them and force them onto the ground.

i tend to switch to the team with noone in the air, even when my own clan members are on the other side (and a lot of them are better then me)

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (124 Views)
Pistol Proficinado
590 posts

Apr 20, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

Orpheus_Fool wrote:

i tend to switch to the team with noone in the air, even when my own clan members are on the other side (and a lot of them are better then me)

That's really cool of you to do that.

From what I've seen, you're the exception.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Wait, arva does nice things?

Nice!

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I smell BS here...
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Apr 20, 2013

highlydangerous9 wrote:
I smell BS here...

aww i hurt his wil feelings now he gonna hold a grudge. :catwink:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 21, 2013
You just don't seem nice :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Sure he does!

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (64 Views)
0 Likes