Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
1012 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013

I was on last night for the first time in about a month.  it seemed like there are a lot of newer players . I saw a lot of lower level players in a couple full servers.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 43 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PistoI Proficianado
Registered: 05/10/2012
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, I've been noticing that too.

 

Hopefully the amount of new players is a good sign. However small it may be.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 43 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48433 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013

wrappy wrote:

I was on last night for the first time in about a month.  it seemed like there are a lot of newer players . I saw a lot of lower level players in a couple full servers.


2 min after you jumped out of that assault game you saw going in our PSForums server it was gatekeeper, you missed some dogfight CTF fun!   :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 43 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/14/2009
Offline
1012 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013

funny you say that, I saw gk got all excited and by the time I loaded in it was groundpounder and I was out cause I wanted to fly.    

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 43 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48433 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013

wrappy wrote:

funny you say that, I saw gk got all excited and by the time I loaded in it was groundpounder and I was out cause I wanted to fly.    


lol yeah you joined during the "weekly challenge" round and this week it was the most XP in zones....I went with groundpounder for the objective based challenge.

I had 2 gatekeepers and a dogfight DM in there along with a few of everything else :smileytongue:     

 

If you are normally on @ that time of night you should join us next week, for every hawkless ground map there are usually 2 with hawks and always at least one dogfight! 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 43 (91 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
1282 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

wrappy wrote:

funny you say that, I saw gk got all excited and by the time I loaded in it was groundpounder and I was out cause I wanted to fly.    


lol yeah you joined during the "weekly challenge" round and this week it was the most XP in zones....I went with groundpounder for the objective based challenge.

I had 2 gatekeepers and a dogfight DM in there along with a few of everything else :smileytongue:     

 

If you are normally on @ that time of night you should join us next week, for every hawkless ground map there are usually 2 with hawks and always at least one dogfight! 

 


NOOOOOOOO! You did that just so I wouldn't win!


I need Lone wolf Relay for the challenge!


Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 43 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
48433 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

wrappy wrote:

funny you say that, I saw gk got all excited and by the time I loaded in it was groundpounder and I was out cause I wanted to fly.    


lol yeah you joined during the "weekly challenge" round and this week it was the most XP in zones....I went with groundpounder for the objective based challenge.

I had 2 gatekeepers and a dogfight DM in there along with a few of everything else :smileytongue:     

 

If you are normally on @ that time of night you should join us next week, for every hawkless ground map there are usually 2 with hawks and always at least one dogfight! 

 


NOOOOOOOO! You did that just so I wouldn't win!


I need Lone wolf Relay for the challenge!


lone wolf relay?!?!?!  :smileysurprised:   

Ouch for the groundies :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 43 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/21/2012
Offline
1282 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

wrappy wrote:

funny you say that, I saw gk got all excited and by the time I loaded in it was groundpounder and I was out cause I wanted to fly.    


lol yeah you joined during the "weekly challenge" round and this week it was the most XP in zones....I went with groundpounder for the objective based challenge.

I had 2 gatekeepers and a dogfight DM in there along with a few of everything else :smileytongue:     

 

If you are normally on @ that time of night you should join us next week, for every hawkless ground map there are usually 2 with hawks and always at least one dogfight! 

 


NOOOOOOOO! You did that just so I wouldn't win!


I need Lone wolf Relay for the challenge!


lone wolf relay?!?!?!  :smileysurprised:   

Ouch for the groundies :smileytongue:


Excactly the point. Please?

 

JSJL:smileyfrustrated:JFWait! I know! I'll host PSForums this weekend (sat and sunday morning) and do all of MY favorite maps. None of them get played any more.


Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 43 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/31/2008
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013

In this game, you can hop into a mech, which can turn into a plane, then back into a mech which can go stomping around crushing people.  You can hop into a mech suit with an EMP and cannons and go hopping around looking for people to smash like the Hulk.  You can drop dozens of useful objects from the sky which you can also use to mancake your enemies.

 

If those 3 things alone aren't reason enough to buy this... there is no hope for you.

 photo StubbornPuppetSig2011-1.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 43 (80 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: Will Starhawk be worth my time?

Feb 28, 2013
Appreciate all the positive replies! The community here seems nice too,but I might have to make a change of plans if Hideo Kojima ends making Metal Gear Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain for the PS4 than it's to saving money...
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 43 (74 Views)
Reply