Wastelander
656 posts

Re: Your Best Kill

Aug 26, 2012
I'll just name some lucky kills, because I honestly don't know.

1. Getting a no-scope headshot while flying in a jetpack

2. I was ambushed by two tanks after spawning. I built a mini turret. I killed one with my rifle, and the other one was killed by the turret.

3. Getting a kill with the welding torch.

4. This guy tried to suicide, so I jumped off the map with him and Shotgunned him, which killed him.

5. Same as 4, but with the rifle

That's all I can remember.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 94 (206 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 26, 2012
I took out 6 people with the assulat rifle and grenades. Shot one down, threw three grendaes that took out two more, shot another down. The first one respawned and got killed again. Got another grenade and killed someone before getting pod couster**bleep**ed
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 22 of 94 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Another awesome moment: In a TDM i Clusterbombed 3 guys in a dive, then, i got shot down with a RL. My destroyed hawk landed and killed the guy who shot me and another right next to him, amounting to 5 kills.
Message 23 of 94 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
379 posts

Sep 11, 2012

This one kinda popped up into my head yesterday.

It was a CTF game in Dust, and our flag carrier got killed in the central crater. Like half the pilots and guys on sidewinders on the opposing team were just standing around there, so I did a fly by bunker drop.

I mancaked two hawks and one razorback. I hopped out of the hawk and got into the bunker and helped clear the area. One of my teammates was able to recover the flag while I held down the crater.

The mancaking 3 vehicles though felt pretty awesome.

Message 24 of 94 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7523 posts

Sep 11, 2012

This is not my best kill... or my most skilled kill.... it is actually cheap and  easy. But is IS my favorite. Why? Because I can never kill her! This is the only one I have ever gotten on her and it's on video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rucV_r58h3E&feature=player_detailpage

the 20 second or so mark followed by me defly flying off into the distance...

Message 25 of 94 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Sep 13, 2012

I was going on a streak on my side of lost canyon, and got several kills in the valley and now was empty of everything. I got a pentakill after that.

1. Ran behind a rock when my KR gave the click-click, turned back on pursuer and got a the knife kill.

2, 3, and 4. Tank with a guy in the hatch and third guy on the ground with repair tool shows up and sits on the little hill under my base. Shelling the base with artillery, and the repair guys busy repairing and shooting sidewinders, I sneak in and drop an autoturret, killing the tank AND the guy standing next to it.

5. Sidewinder sees me. I duck behind my turret, and the guy dismounts. I run back to the rocks, he completely ignores the turret killing him to chase me, and gives me kill 5 going Rambo, before a second tank shows up and shoots me dead.

Lucky? Good? Lying? That's for you to decide.

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Message 26 of 94 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

batenswytch wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

Mine was just a couple of days ago when I joined Emi's DF server in the last few minutes or so, I only managed to get one kill  (because I am an air-noob)before it ended.  But it was EMI, and had I not killed him he would've been 7-0.  :smileytongue:

You deserve a pizza of your choice delivered to your door.... but ONLY IF YOU TOOK PICTURES OF THE SCOREBOARD AFTERWARDS!

JAJAJAJAJAJ!

I was there when he killed EMI, i also killed EMI :smileyhappy: even though he killed me with airmines right after.

rndmjosh.png
Message 27 of 94 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Sep 13, 2012

My best kill was during the beta when i got a A2A Torpedo :smileyvery-happy: 

rndmjosh.png
Message 28 of 94 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Sep 13, 2012

I know its multi kills but-

Got outlaw(if u havent got it yet, its fifteen straight kills with no deaths) by sniping, how many of u can say uve got that?;P

Message 29 of 94 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Jumping off the sniper tower and no scoping Dylan Jobe when he was going for the flag(private beta days).
0 Likes