Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Your Best Kill

Apr 15, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:
Oh. I'm not afraid of her...maybe a little.

Ah, I don't bite.... unless pervoked  :smileytongue:

was your best kill last night when your homing missile smacked me outta my hawk when i was meched up after hitting flight ceiling?

Message 61 of 94 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Did velvet kill you Arvada? It would be hard to believe, but I don't know the circumstances.

Message 62 of 94 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

no lol incendio wolf shot a homer at me while i was going at it with ballz. i was stalling and went mech right as she shot a homer and it wrapped around my hawk and shot my outcast out of the hawk. It was one of those funny deaths that you cant do anything but laugh at

Message 63 of 94 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1173 posts

Apr 15, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

velvet_123_cat wrote:
Oh. I'm not afraid of her...maybe a little.

Ah, I don't bite.... unless provoked  :smileytongue:

was your best kill last night when your homing missile smacked me outta my hawk when i was meched up after hitting flight ceiling?

What is that suppose to mean? If it's the whole "I'm better than you" thing, then I'm not really interested. I'm not the best player, nor do I claim to be. I just play for fun  :smileyhappy:

Message 64 of 94 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

No where did i say anything like that lol it was meant as a jest. Thats only like the second or third time someone has shot me out of the cockpit with a homer while i was meched. I don't even think you know thats what happened and/or remember.

Geese you guys sure are touchy on here aren't ya

Message 65 of 94 (153 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 15, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

mule-tool wrote:

You guys should not glamorize the killing of fellow starhawkians.  I feel deep regret every time I am forced to prematurely end the life of a fellow player.  :smileysad:

Funny I rather enjoy prematurely ending you.... often. :smileywink:

And you say I'm the mean one...

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 66 of 94 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Okay, it was a large DF match and I got him with flak. That's it. Nothing particularly interesting about it, but I doubt I can kill him easily again. He is better than me.

Oh, and I also haven't seen him since, so probably won't even play with him.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 67 of 94 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1173 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

ArVaDa- wrote:

No where did i say anything like that lol it was meant as a jest. Thats only like the second or third time someone has shot me out of the cockpit with a homer while i was meched. I don't even think you know thats what happened and/or remember.

Geese you guys sure are touchy on here aren't ya

I didn't know what you meant by it - That's why I said "What is that suppose to mean?" and then I followed it by "If it is" (I never said it was) the whole better than you thing. It's hard to tell what people are implying on here sometimes. It just sounded like you were saying that my best kill was a cheap one. I guess I just read your post wrong.

My post was more stating a fact than anything else. It wasn't meant as a personal attack... and that's why I threw in the happy face at the end. Sorry for the confusion, LOL.

Message 68 of 94 (135 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Bumpfest alert!

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 69 of 94 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 29, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv0LsoW30Bw 

I've had better but this is probably my best on camara

Message 70 of 94 (95 Views)
0 Likes