Jun 21 2012
By: hotshot136A Splicer 84 posts

Your best moment,worst,funniest and strangest moment?

44 replies 203 views Edited Jun 21, 2012

Best Moment: When I went K32 D3 in zones on dust heavyweight. I was the top player and we won

Worst moment: When I unlocked 5 skills and I had to re-unlock them again

Strangest moment: The great wall of starhawk. Scourge(conduit) TDM and the other team made this massive wall in the middle of the map almost to the end. They kept re-building after one wall was destroyed.Their base was empty and the whole team contributed to the wall. I have never seen anything like that since.

Funniest moment: I killed the same guy 10 times in a row and he sent me angry messages. I never even noticed i killed him 10 times in a row

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8839 posts

Re: Your best moment,worst,funniest and strangest moment?

Jun 21, 2012

Best: Getting a near-16 man torpedo kill. Took out their entire team. Got double kill, triple kill, two quad kills, and two massacres as I flew away. That adds up to more than 16 so I don't know how it works exactly, but after getting my first kill in the server, I flew away with 17 with that torpedo.

Worst: Most games are only baserapes. Losing all my skills several times sucked.

Strangest: Joining a Dust CTF in the beta and the map was glitching out like crazy.

Funniest: Going 19-1 against six guys in the air by myself. They were from a well known clan, which is why it was awesome and hilarious when they left.

photo ButteredSconesSig-1.jpg
Want to play League of Legends? Sign up here: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51b9087ba6e0c793407146
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Best moment: going on a rampage in an enemy's bunker getting 7 kills before dying.

or Shooting a guy with our flag on a sidewinder from my base to the area just before theirs with sniper.

Worst:i drop a bunker and kill 4 teammates....

Strangest:I got roadkilled by a flying hawk when i was a troop...

Funniest me going a gainst four tanks killing 4 guys and 2 tanks on Outlands by the proximity mine pickup or when i dropped on top of a flying hawk(that guy must have been like W T F!?!?!?)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2597 posts

Jun 21, 2012

"Strangest:I got roadkilled by a flying hawk when i was a troop..."

It's been shown that this cannot be done.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Maybe he meant getting killed by a crashing Hawk? I can recall that I once killed someone with my destroyed Hawk when it crashed to the ground.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1594 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Best: taking an enemy lvl 3 Zone all by myself while enemies were spawning around me. i went on a very mean kill streak as each one landed and met my shot gun. i ended up bring the zone to lvl 1 for our team which would effectively put us in position to finally finish off the enemy's last zone.

worst: losing the said zone i brought all the way down from level 3 because i died after taking it and nobody on my team went to defend it.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Another worst moment for me is when im doing great in any match and then suddenly the game freezes

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Best:  Hearing some guy tell his friend on voice (ALL) "Watch me pwn this noob", Knifing him while he is shooting at me, and then hearing him go "OMG he got so lucky". Then doing it again.

My knife> your gun

Worst: getting baseraped by noob from the team I switched to, to help.  He switches to winning team.  After baserape he's singing some celebration song in his gai 6 year-old voice.  Song was kinda catchy.

Funniest: Driving with Purpose.....falling off the map.

Strangest: Gator telling me he is going to HUNT ME DOWN in the game and TEACH ME TO STARTHAWK.  Friend Request from Gator so I can help him find me.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Jun 21, 2012

i was on a hawk pad and jumped threw a nade while he just transformed into a flying mode. we both killed each other and it showed a hawk symbol for his "weapon used for kill sign"

its either a glitch which i just got unlucky on or it is possible every time.

and like fries said, he died at the same time and i could have died from that.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45109 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Best moment:  Figuring out how much superior all aspects from dodging to turning to killing are with AF over CAF in starhawk

Worst Moment:  When I come on these forums and see nothing but people who don't even play crying about the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes