Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Re: Your best moment,worst,funniest and strangest moment?

Feb 25, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Best moment:  Figuring out how much superior all aspects from dodging to turning to killing are with AF over CAF in starhawk

Worst Moment:  When I come on these forums and see nothing but people who don't even play crying about the game.

Never mind, yours are better.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 31 of 45 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
536 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Best Moment: Getting my only Renegade Award

Worst moment: Being a noob, not even being able to get out of my pod without getting squashed and hearing about it from some A2G pilot who is very proud of his noob smashing skills.

Strangest moment:  Ice skating Grizzly glitch

Funniest moment: Assisting with my own kill during a forum night ( do i still get xp for this?)

Message 32 of 45 (96 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Best: Finding these forums and getting to play alongside some cool people.

Worst: Being 3rd overall like 32 and 10 with around 15 min left and my Ps3 just decides to reset itself??

Strangest: I respawned with no pod and just floated down in the middle of a tank and RB, it didn't end well but I respawned normal after that.

funniest was when I was battling it out with a guy who had a sniper rifle and I had my shotgun we were jumping around and then bamb got me with a lucky headshot which my guy then fell off the cliff. It was pretty funny to watch

Message 33 of 45 (90 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51082 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I love when I assist on my own kill, with my grenade fetish I do that often Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 45 (84 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 26, 2013

You do get XP for a self kill assist. Really, you only have one renegade? You should fly more. Noobstomping makes them really easy. I get infamous nearly every round.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 35 of 45 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Feb 27, 2013
@velvet

Lol your not the best on the ground... But your a flying BEAST!
Message 36 of 45 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
536 posts

Feb 27, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

You do get XP for a self kill assist. Really, you only have one renegade? You should fly more. Noobstomping makes them really easy. I get infamous nearly every round.

Yeah, I die a lot, but as I have a said before, I head right for the fight. I usually take a bullet for a team mate or provide that little distraction my teams to accomplish a goal. I don't mind at all. I play for fun, not to have high stats. I stink at most video games, I just play for fun. SH is really just an online sci-fi adventure for me, like DCUO was just an online superhero adventure. It is all in the name of fun and relaxation.

Message 37 of 45 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7536 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

DQ rember that time in community night where I shot you from behind with my KR? No? I'll work on thatSmiley Wink

Message 38 of 45 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Feb 27, 2013

my best moment? picking up my pre order at GS, coming home and enjoying a greta game where it was the only thing I played for months straight.

worste/funniest: it was my first clan battle anjd my first time in mic so I didn`t know how the chat worked, I was explained that all tlak was off and they can`t hear us, after the 2nd battle we won and I was so surprised on how well we did (I thought I was going to get pwned form all the hype) I said "well that was easier then I thought".... bad part was it was during intermission where all talk is on *facepalm*

Message 39 of 45 (60 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51082 posts

Feb 28, 2013

Shouper2273 wrote:

my best moment? picking up my pre order at GS, coming home and enjoying a greta game where it was the only thing I played for months straight.

worste/funniest: it was my first clan battle anjd my first time in mic so I didn`t know how the chat worked, I was explained that all tlak was off and they can`t hear us, after the 2nd battle we won and I was so surprised on how well we did (I thought I was going to get pwned form all the hype) I said "well that was easier then I thought".... bad part was it was during intermission where all talk is on *facepalm*

HAHAHAHAH  That was during the Urgent Fury match wasn't it?   I remember that.....guys we aren't supposed to smack talk in the lobby then I hear "Wow we wrecked them, that wasn't even a challenge"    DOH!  Smiley Tongue

Message 40 of 45 (51 Views)
0 Likes