Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1189 posts

Re: all things Emmett

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

sickcityxiii wrote:

This was a game that I actually wanted to buy after playing the demo.  But I had no idea it was going to have the full $59.99 purchase price.

I figured it'd be like $20 and they would make their money off DLC.

Guess I'll have to wait for the price to drop.....even though by then everyone is going to be a pro at it. I was hoping to get into it at the ground level. I'd would definitely try to use Emmett as much as possible..even though I heard he's kind of tricky to use.

I was in the early beta and felt the same way, "there is no way this is going to sell at $60" and I guess I was right.

To me $60 games are for AAA major blockbusters not some silly beat'em up. I will get this once it gets near the $20 range on PSN just for giggles or used for even less.

Paying $60 for a title means having more to it that just multiplayer with a slapped on single player (Starhawk, Aliens: Colonial Marines and possibly GOW: Ascension just to name a few). It should be the complete package. It should have some replayability to them offline as well as online.

Players like myself that don't just buy games for only it's multiplayer (Warhawk and Starhawk being my only exceptions) won't spend $60 for a six hour tutorial with no replay value. Not any more when there is far less expensive games out there with far more going for them on an ever growing amount of devices.

Message 21 of 24 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I would play starhawk offline, but i like playing with 4.

And i BEEN returned MW3
Message 22 of 24 (76 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1704 posts

Feb 19, 2013

new vid 

photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Message 23 of 24 (63 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1189 posts

Feb 19, 2013

"Easy money"

"I'm through playing games"

"Bad day to be you"

Funny stuff!

The should have just used Cluster Bombs and FLAK against the other players on the ground, you know, like in the real game.

The Hawk being able to walk through platforms must be the "GremlinKlown special" since he can break nearly any in-game collision in Starhawk easy enough. :smileytongue:

I think I'll stick to playing "Crash Commando" for now.

Thanks for posting.

Message 24 of 24 (57 Views)