Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Re: **bleep** WARHAWK IT'S SATARHAWKS TIME TO SHINE!

Mar 27, 2013

armyluke wrote:

batenswytch wrote:

Lawls at this thread.

Hard to take the OP serious.

BTW - WARHAWK TOURNAMENT COMING UP!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

I finally went positive in a game of Warhawk, I seemed to have found what I'm good at, planting mines in enemy bases then running and hiding by a rock!

:smileyhappy:

Now use that newfound talent to mine out an escape route, grab a flag, and run with it through your own mine field.  :smileywink:  It'll get you out of their home base most of the time, get you some kills too. 

Uhm... unless they have a heavy hawk jockey population.  Then you may still be scrouged, but maybe not.

Message 31 of 45 (164 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Expadark wrote:

I hate how they tryand bring back warhawk I was looking through the avatars yesterday and there were two new warhawk avatars!!! That just **bleep** me off so I say **bleep** off and let the awesome game take it's rightful place on the throne of best lightbox game ever!!!

Kudos to you if you agre with me and if you don't.................... meet me in the arena.

Edit: profanity removed and title edited

Seriously what is he referring to here?

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 32 of 45 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Lol you've been hunting :smileyvery-happy:
Message 33 of 45 (139 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Arron_Rift wrote:

Expadark wrote:

I hate how they tryand bring back warhawk I was looking through the avatars yesterday and there were two new warhawk avatars!!! That just **bleep** me off so I say **bleep** off and let the awesome game take it's rightful place on the throne of best lightbox game ever!!!

Kudos to you if you agre with me and if you don't.................... meet me in the arena.

Edit: profanity removed and title edited

Seriously what is he referring to here?

Does anyone know? I'm not even that interested in buying it, but if Sony is actually producing something (or anything) that is related to a hawk title at all, then that is a very good sign for all of us Hawk fans. When companies drop a product, they usually drop the product completely, and don't begin to touch it at all unless they are toying with the idea of revitalizing it.

So again, does anyone know?

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 34 of 45 (123 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Mar 30, 2013

nobody knows, including the OP.  SH is the only LBI game and there are no new avatars for warhawk.

Message 35 of 45 (119 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 30, 2013

I think he just means the two old warhawk avatars, maybe he just noticed them now and thought they were new. Also I don't think

LBI was involved with warhawk.

Message 36 of 45 (114 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Mar 30, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I think he just means the two old warhawk avatars, maybe he just noticed them now and thought they were new. Also I don't think

LBI was involved with warhawk.

Most of LBI were employees that worked on Warhawk. Dylan's name is even in the Warhawk credits.

Photobucket
Message 37 of 45 (107 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Oh I did not know that, well hopefully there's another hawk game. And for any of you guy's who know alot of the publishers out there,(I really don't) who would you like to see take over and make the next Hawk game.

Message 38 of 45 (103 Views)
PistoI Proficianado
1148 posts

Mar 31, 2013

BlueKnight345 wrote:

Oh I did not know that, well hopefully there's another hawk game. And for any of you guy's who know alot of the publishers out there,(I really don't) who would you like to see take over and make the next Hawk game.

NOT, EA or Activision. That's for sure.

Honestly though? Probably... You know what? I have no clue.

Message 39 of 45 (94 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1288 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Ok, so to be clear, there are no new warhawk avatars like he said, and it's not just that I can't find them, right?

Sorry to make a stink over this, it's just that if that were true, it'd completely change my level of hope for a new hawk game (which is riding pretty low at the moment :smileywink:).

Message 40 of 45 (91 Views)