Message 91 of 96 (132 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: gs94 owned con 12vs1

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

i wish i coulda BR'ed BSK outta starhawk. Dang it TS

You can br me till I rage quit...but I'll probably be back cause I don't learn :smileytongue:

if you turn all talk on I'll "meow" the whole time.  :smileylol:

Message 92 of 96 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Oct 30, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

yeah, definitely the fact that we got owned made us quit a game we spent $60 on. Not the fact that it was just a miserable game when it was all said and done. Nope, we lost so we just hung up the sticks. -_-

Message 93 of 96 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Oct 30, 2012

Mini_Sal wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

yeah, definitely the fact that we got owned made us quit a game we spent $60 on. Not the fact that it was just a miserable game when it was all said and done. Nope, we lost so we just hung up the sticks. -_-

I agree with Sal the game needs fixed..But if you were dominating the game early i'm sure you wouldn't have left so soon or at all you would have dealt with it like the others do. Look!! you still come to these forums..

LOL@ArVaDa

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 94 of 96 (90 Views)
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Oct 30, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

They carried on playing and clanbattling for a while after that match. 

But more importantly, T$ destroyed several other clans too and none of them quit starhawk. We clanbattled Bow2! (back when they were called requiem) about 5 times during and around June and won all and they kept on playing. One loss does not mean that someone will quit the game. Sure it may make a small contribution but I imagine if BSK had managed to win against us that they would still not be playing now. They would have just left the game with a smug look on their face is all. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 95 of 96 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Oct 30, 2012

stabbybizzle wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

They carried on playing and clanbattling for a while after that match. 

But more importantly, T$ destroyed several other clans too and none of them quit starhawk. We clanbattled Bow2! (back when they were called requiem) about 5 times during and around June and won all and they kept on playing. One loss does not mean that someone will quit the game. Sure it may make a small contribution but I imagine if BSK had managed to win against us that they would still not be playing now. They would have just left the game with a smug look on their face is all. 

this is 100% accurate, smug look and all. Heck, that would have been an amazing feeling. Oh well, the point of the matter is we left after I think Butters Crevette and myself beat a clan 3v8. I am pretty sure that was our last  clan battle. We won 2 out of 3 and realized when 3 marginally decent Warhawk players can dominate people that badly that the game is broken. I think if any match were to make us quit out of rage would be the match where (name slips me right now, Slothages clan) one clan that we had just beat 2 out of 2 games in the follow up match with some venom guys on our team we got stomped because essentially they had way better strat and execution and just as good of players. That was a frustrating match. I don't really care about losing lol I think I lost to NmE 12 times in Warhawk out of 12 matches. Heck, NmE beat us 3-2 in a finals and I didn't even throw my name in because I know I would have been a detriment. This is a video game, if I enjoy it I will play it, otherwise I will call the game Starhawk.

TL;DR --- We left because the game was bad

Message 96 of 96 (69 Views)