Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
661 posts

Re: if you could add to SH, what would you Add?

Dec 21, 2012
Hhmmmmmmm....... I'd like more people playing this game.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Message 31 of 99 (242 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

Dec 21, 2012

escjsc wrote:
Hhmmmmmmm....... I'd like more people playing this game.

we did get a patch, you never know lol

Message 32 of 99 (226 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8298 posts

Dec 23, 2012

A simple mechanics update that allows for Air Melee Kills.  When you are standing on a watchtower or a ledge and an enemy runs by straight below you, it would be great to be able to hit R3 and have a little animation of you dropping down and driving your knife through the top of the enemy's noggin.  The ability to hang off of ledges would be a great addition, as well.  Of course, that may be the Assassin in me coming out...

Speaking of which...  I've been in many DM situations where the AC voice over "Massacre" would be appropriate.

Message 33 of 99 (215 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 23, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

A simple mechanics update that allows for Air Melee Kills.  When you are standing on a watchtower or a ledge and an enemy runs by straight below you, it would be great to be able to hit R3 and have a little animation of you dropping down and driving your knife through the top of the enemy's noggin.  The ability to hang off of ledges would be a great addition, as well.  Of course, that may be the Assassin in me coming out...

Speaking of which...  I've been in many DM situations where the AC voice over "Massacre" would be appropriate.

You can turn on music installed into your XMB to listen to in the game, Steve. Soooo go get that AC soundtrack!

this is me helping
Message 34 of 99 (212 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8298 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
You can turn on music installed into your XMB to listen to in the game, Steve. Soooo go get that AC soundtrack!

I was referring to situations in AC Multiplayer where you have 4 or 5 players in a small area and several assassinations are made in turn over a few seconds.  The Animus voice over proclaims "Massacre!"

In almost every SH DM game I've been in, there have been at least two instances where several melee kills have been chained together...  almost exactly the same thing...

I've got no problems with the music in SH MP.  In fact, I rather enjoy the music cues that accompany various in-game situations, such as when you jump in a Hawk or on a Sidewinder, and especially the final two minutes or so of a close game of CTF.

Message 35 of 99 (207 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 23, 2012
anyone remember when VG sountracks used to include all the command and prompt sounds in the game?

this is me helping
Message 36 of 99 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Dec 23, 2012
THE OPTION TO LAY DOWN
Message 37 of 99 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Dec 23, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

the AC in you, or the War hawk in you? :smileywink:

Message 38 of 99 (185 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8298 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Shouper2273 wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

the AC in you, or the War hawk in you? :smileywink:

Never played Warhawk beyond the demo, so you do the math...  :smileywink:

Message 39 of 99 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Dec 23, 2012

you can grab onto ledges and pull yourself up. 0:54 - 1:05

Message 40 of 99 (173 Views)
0 Likes