Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 18 2012
By: Shouper2273 Uncharted Territory 1319 posts

if you could add to SH, what would you Add?

98 replies 348 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

If you could add to SH what would you add? You may choose 1 load-out (customizable is a choice but if you can think of 1 solid load-out that would be preferred), 2 BnB parts, 2 vehicles (they carry their own BnB parts that does not supptract your BnB parts that you choose/chose. also you can make a variation of an old vehicle) , 5 maps, 1 envirement (2 maps allready there that you chosoe, you may add some more from the choosable 5 maps) what woould you choose?

vehicles:

Dragon, carrys 1 pilot, 2 gunners and 2 passengers, capible of spawn in activity where it shoot spawning in players and the passengers out of drop pod shutes, slow but well armored. BnB peice, Landing strip, a pad thet has supports to hold up Dragon and a stare case that leads up t Dragon sopawn controllers/ entrance to ship (don`t have to be at the top to enter, thats there just for looks and doesn`t contain a door/walkway)

Salimander, carrys 7 units (1 driver, 2 railgun gunners, 4 passenger with windows that you can use you infranty guns out of but ble to be shot out of vehicle), slow but well armored, 2 front OX wheels and back tracks. bnB peace: Furnace, transfers rift into processed energy that could be used to power the vehicle station 9works liek any structure, that was just an explanation).

Structures: landing strip and Furnace for vehicles, bunker wall (has to sheilded windows that allys can shoot through, also has a small door for infrantry) and Artiler gun (able to target enimys using select, its range is 1 1/2 distance opf the pod cannon and fires heavry shells on top of the enimy.

l

oad-out: Wolf pack, Wall (wall, gate, bunker wall), Garage, Tower, Beacon, Bunker, ARM, BT (upgradable to FT), artiler gun, Landing Stripe (for Dragon), Furnace (for Salemander), Depot and sheild.

Maps: (example: enirement, map name, size, avialible modes, avialible load-outs, look/components)

Dust, Ashas,small, Arena/ CTF/ TDM/ Zones. Trooper, Classic, Speeder, Lightweight, HeavyWeight, (maybe wolf pack), lone Wolf, Ground Pounder. (sligth maybes on GP and HW, major maybe on Wolf pack). Ashes is based on White sands campeign mission when the Outcasts attack it at its weakest point leaving the city in camotion and flames (do I hear arena woot woot!), soem buildings are entriable and the map reuses sevral campeign structures. Bases are loacated just on the outscurt towns (you can find to outscurt towns in the mission... technicly just parts of the town that are a small distance away). Deu to it being clsoe questers in the center of the map, large ground vehciles effect the choosable load-outs. (zones, homebases and town square)

Echo, whispers, small, Arena/ CTF, TDM/ Zones. Trooper, Classic, speeder, Lightweight, Lone wolf. based in the canyons where the walls tower high leaving travelers a feeling like the world is about to close off from them (ah ha! try to get us now chicken noobi hawks!... still possible but good aim is neccisary), whispering sounds echo down through the canyons. the top of the canyons are very flat but small units and razorbacks that driver parrelel to the trails of the canyons can fall down onto the trails but can be jumped over by SW and RBs using certain parts. the trails ceilings enclose most of the trails but open up at zones and choke points where players can use wall and bunkers to cut off an attacks. the trails are thin where RB and Oxes can just make it through without a sratch but for thoose with vultures or creativity small trails that go between trails are aviale (below canyon "ceiling" but above the trails.) (zones, both bases, right side in the canyons opening, and left side on top of the canyo`ns flats (trails lead tot he bottem of a hill where you can get there but aircrafts will have a major advantege on this side of the map, while elsewhere the grounders are 85% same from air).

due to error i`ll post the rest later.

Message 1 of 99 (348 Views)
Survivor
2067 posts

Re: if you could add to SH, what would you Add?

Dec 18, 2012

Horses, yes I'm starting it again.

No but seriously, classic Warhawk maps. Warhawk Maps > Starhawk Maps.

Message 2 of 99 (340 Views)
Face of the WWE
1991 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Lightbox studios. Santa Monica is a poop.

One Time and current reigning "Face of WWE" Champion
Message 3 of 99 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
224 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Theres honestly nothing I would need to add to this game except the small wants of new maps.

I would certainly take away grizzlies and fix the broken heavyweight mode that was once my favorite because it had fast gameplay in the air with hawks, and fast gameplay on the ground because it had sidewinders. Now its just tanks on the ground making ground combat boring.

I also would make CTF legitly CTF instead of a non sense race.

R.I.P Beta Days... 

Message 4 of 99 (328 Views)
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Everything
Message 5 of 99 (314 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

I would add another set of maps.  Snow.

I would add a Sidewinder to Heavyweight.  I would also add a new APC style vehicle that is a mobile spawn point or at the very least a mobile rift dispenser.

I would add the ability to save server rotations created and would add an option to shut off all skills at the very least for clan battles.

There are more but those are the few that come to mind right away.

Message 6 of 99 (303 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 19, 2012
I'd like a loadout like the old heavyweight. I find that Hawks, Tanks, Sidewinders and beam turrets in one loadout is welcome.

this is me helping
Message 7 of 99 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Also, flak turret availability in more loadouts. I don't see flak turrets often enough.

this is me helping
Message 8 of 99 (296 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Aside from the minor updates, as above, I would like new additions to the BnB system as well as a loadout creator kit.

The loadout creator kit could be $5-10, allowing you to create custom (non-ranked) loadouts/games that anyone could play, but which only you could create. I think they should've done this from the beginning, since this would allow a lot of replay value, with the addition of free testing––since if someone created a really good one, they could take it revamp it, and release for a small price.
Message 9 of 99 (288 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Ill type all another time. But here is a summery.

Vehicles
APC
DROPSHIP

Loadout
A loadout with ALL vehicles(all the upgrades including pod launcher)with the spawn beacon, bunker, and wall(all buildings have upgrades).

I would also add a new Loadout Option(like Strategic and Blitz) called Staged where there are preplaced structures all over the battlefield randomly with atleast one vehicle in the bases. Buildings can be destroyed, but the build limit is reached at the beginning of the game. Making all players have to destroy buildings their buildings to B&B.

Building
ALL THE CURRENT BUILDINGS RECIEVE UPGRADES.

Maps
A few new planets:
Fire
Ice
Mystical with different terrains that has destict weather.

Sorry shoup...i could not obey your rules :smileytongue:
Message 10 of 99 (285 Views)