Survivor
2937 posts

Re: pilot fragheads

Aug 19, 2012

wrappy wrote:

if you're only dogfighting in zones you're doing it wrong.

No sometimes you have to DF just to keep your ground guys safe from A2G. Until LBI makes their next game and finally figures out the Hawk can't be both a A2A and A2G vehicle this is necessary.

Please use plain text.
Message 131 of 133 (61 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Aug 20, 2012

ArabrockermanX wrote:

wrappy wrote:

No sometimes you have to DF just to keep your ground guys safe from A2G. Until LBI makes their next game and finally figures out the Hawk can't be both a A2A and A2G vehicle this is necessary.

hey Arab, yes I agree, if you're in a hawk you should absolutely engage enemy aircraft. that being said if you wait for your ground guys to take zones, games already over. one of the hawk's strengths is it's speed and that's one of the big elements needed to win at zones. the hawk's other strength is it's strength:smileytongue: and any pilot should be able to take a zone, drop an outpost, or a turret or something to start the ball rolling to take the zone. jumping out of a hawk before it blows up and continuing to kill the enemy is one of the more fun parts of the game, for me anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 132 of 133 (48 Views)
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Aug 20, 2012

wrappy wrote:

ArabrockermanX wrote:

wrappy wrote:

hey Arab, yes I agree, if you're in a hawk you should absolutely engage enemy aircraft. that being said if you wait for your ground guys to take zones, games already over. one of the hawk's strengths is it's speed and that's one of the big elements needed to win at zones. the hawk's other strength is it's strength:smileytongue: and any pilot should be able to take a zone, drop an outpost, or a turret or something to start the ball rolling to take the zone. jumping out of a hawk before it blows up and continuing to kill the enemy is one of the more fun parts of the game, for me anyway.

Quoted for truth.

MAAN [Married And Always Nagged] Clan is recruiting, period. Also I NEED friends for Ghost Recon Coop/Guerilla/MP for trophies, will help you with trophies in return! Send me a friend invite with "Ghost Recon" in it.
Please use plain text.
Message 133 of 133 (39 Views)
0 Likes