Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 02 2012
By: Arron_Rift Uncharted Territory 1225 posts

"Demolition" Game Mode suggestion

4 replies 184 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

Hey guys!

I only have a minute to post, but I had a great idea for a new game mode and I'm hoping to get you freeback on it :smileyhappy:

What if they made a game mode that was essentially like Deathmatch, but it was focused on the buildings instead? The first team to destroy all of the enemy team's buildings wins! (Obviously, this need to have Blitz turned on to work).

It would essentially be an entire game mode centered around base-ravagers vs. base-campers, and would probably result in some interesting base designs and tactics. Plus, true base-ravaging probably wouldn't be that bad, because the moment the final enemy structure was destroyed, your team would win and you would start the next match.

It may even reduce base-ravaging in other game modes, as all of the natural base-ravagers would flock to this game mode instead!

What do you guys think of this? Do you think it would be fun? Do you have any suggestions that would make it even better? Sound off :smileyvery-happy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (184 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: "Demolition" Game Mode suggestion

Aug 2, 2012
i would like this game mode and i have asked also for this game mode hopefully in the future starhawk could add this game mode for all of us we need more game modes and vehicles
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Aug 2, 2012

like the idea but they need to wait for a disable skills button to be selectible to prevent people from using bruiser 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please pay no attention to the troll
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Aug 2, 2012

this deffinetly seems like a race of who can kill the most buildings with bruiser also the planes would smiply torpedo the bases and win

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Give the buildings more than their normal health if you want games to last more than 30 seconds. Otherwise, the guys who get the torpedo and clusters first win. IRRES, would you be ok with buildings not made of butter?

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes