Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Re: "Iron Condor" Gunship/Heavy Mech DLC suggestion

Jul 31, 2012

theDemolisher13 wrote:

Now that's thinking. But lets have more option to it's weak point what I meet for a weak point was what class would do well agents it. Like air, land, tanks, jets stuff like that. But you are like 1/3 of the way to it's weak point. Here is what you are missing on that. Where on it, what will it be, and what class should be able to take it out. For short you can call it the 3 W

i think airbore hawks would be good against it  because they can attack it from above where it cant realy defend it self this weakness is for its dropship form for its mech form it could have the weakness i descibed earlier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please pay no attention to the troll
Message 11 of 41 (194 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jul 31, 2012

The top of this thing should be it's weak point and to add on to that. You should not be able to make one on a lunch pad. But you should have to upgrade your lunch pad into a lunch patform instead. This way we will make it a level 2 vehicle. Also I think they should a different levels of vehicles. What would make level 2 different form level 1 is A better fire power and B you will have to upgrade your vehicle spawner to get them.

Message 12 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Jul 31, 2012

theDemolisher13 wrote:

The top of this thing should be it's weak point and to add on to that. You should not be able to make one on a lunch pad. But you should have to upgrade your lunch pad into a lunch patform instead. This way we will make it a level 2 vehicle. Also I think they should a different levels of vehicles. What would make level 2 different form level 1 is A better fire power and B you will have to upgrade your vehicle spawner to get them.

i agree it would a good idea to have to upgrade lauch pads to get them but level 2 hawks shouldnt have better fire power they should have a small defense increase hear are my reasons why.

1. how would you make a hawk have better firepower other than making the machine gun do more damage and admitidly i do use mg to kill enemy hawks it isnt a really likely weapon to get a kill with 

2. a slight increase indefense would help you in a dog fight but not make you so indestructible that you you could go into the anemy base with 2 beam turrets and have no chance of being killed 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please pay no attention to the troll
Message 13 of 41 (182 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1318 posts

Jul 31, 2012

UnKnOwN_FoRcE0 wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

It should be able to stomp and send out a shockwave that only travels infront of it but in a larger radius than the Hawk.

It should be able to fart a torpedo.  :smileyvery-happy:

and cough cluster bombs.:smileylol:

anyways this idea is very good, but it should have a weakness

LOL!

Yeah, I agree. I was thinking that the weaknesses should vary between modes.

For the gunship mode, its weaknesses should be:

(1) passengers aside, none  of its weapons can shoot upwards, so hawks, jetpacks, and other gunships could take advantage of this.

(2) 1-2 missiles worth of damage would short out its jet-engine and make it crash to the ground, where it would be stuck in mech mode until it got repairs.

For the mech-mode, its weakness should be that its reeeeally slow, and hawks, razorbacks, and gunships should be able to circle it faster than it can aim at them. Plus, this would also make it unable to dodge drop pods, so its lack of speed may make it dead meat in the enemy's base:smileywink:

And good questions guys, I'm glad to see people warming up to this idea! Maybe LBI will like it too :smileyvery-happy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 14 of 41 (175 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jul 31, 2012

I think one day they will add 50% to 90% of are ideas to the game. So we better get them in detail for them wall we still have a changes

also please take a min to look at the sit below. I'm sure everyone will like it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Idea-center/m-p/37703809#M74432

Message 15 of 41 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
34 posts

Jul 31, 2012

I dissagree with your control scheme, i think it should be: L1 to fire machine gun, R1 to fire tank, and R2/L2 to go up and Down

Message 16 of 41 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jul 31, 2012

You do know if they put this in it wont matter if you agree or disagree with the controls. What I mean is you would be able to change the controls to your liking.

Message 17 of 41 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1318 posts

Jul 31, 2012

jake_the_ace321 wrote:

I dissagree with your control scheme, i think it should be: L1 to fire machine gun, R1 to fire tank, and R2/L2 to go up and Down

Yeah, I thought about that, and that may be good for keeping it consistent with the hawks, but I thought this way would be better.

there would be no reason to press up and down at the same time, as you do to powerslide with the hawks, so they may as well be on the same side.

And I thought it may actually be good to encourage people to use the machinegun or the cannon, but not both at the same time. But that is really a balancing thing that LBI would have to figure out with playtesting.

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 18 of 41 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9653 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Make it the tank's mech and you got a deal.

I have been saying since beta that the tank should transform into a heavy mech.

I'm pretty sure LBI wont add a hovering craft anything like hover mode in WH.

Mech on mech wrestling would be deep.  Give the tank mech a drop kick and a back breaker(against the hawk mech) and I'm good.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 19 of 41 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3080 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2012

Its a nice idea but i do not  think lbi wold like it the did int get rid of hover mode for nothing you know, but i like the drawing it reminds of a makuta from bionicles...

Message 20 of 41 (130 Views)
0 Likes