Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 06 2013
By: Caanan Lombax Warrior 171 posts

shields and beam/flak turrets...

24 replies 280 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

shouldn't be part of the bnb wheel imo. instead there should be certain keylocation spread across the map where you can set them up if you go there and spend the required amount of rift (makes room for more structures per loadout) + the sidewinder should be a drop in vehicle without building like the grizzly. just 2 ideas i recently had.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
47311 posts

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013

Caanan wrote:

shouldn't be part of the bnb wheel imo. instead there should be certain keylocation spread across the map where you can set them up if you go there and spend the required amount of rift (makes room for more structures per loadout) + the sidewinder should be a drop in vehicle without building like the grizzly. just 2 ideas i recently had.

I think it would be cool if the vehicles were all drop in, that way there are more build items!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (265 Views)
Survivor
2482 posts

Feb 6, 2013
If beam/flak turrets could only get placed in certain areas that would royally suck. Shields maybe...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Feb 6, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:
If beam/flak turrets could only get placed in certain areas that would royally suck. Shields maybe...

The thing is that some people tend to build large ineffective turret farms in small areas (for ex. behind rocks) whereas i think it would be a better anti-air-defence when you build less but spread them all across the map and place them better. that's all. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2482 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Caanan wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:

The thing is that some people tend to build large ineffective turret farms in small areas (for ex. behind rocks) whereas i think it would be a better anti-air-defence when you build less but spread them all across the map and place them better. that's all. 

You're looking for a build limit proximity thing then. I agree with that, hate it when I come across five turrets right on each other.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 6, 2013
I want to place a shield generator on my hawk so you can only deal damage to me by being inside the shield. :smileytongue:
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (222 Views)
Fender Bender
3079 posts

Feb 6, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
I want to place a shield generator on my hawk so you can only deal damage to me by being inside the shield. :smileytongue:

lol

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Feb 6, 2013
This^^^^ SMS fix it NAOW!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Of course you should also be able to put it on the tank, sidewinder, razorback and grizzly as well.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (211 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Feb 6, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
Of course you should also be able to put it on the tank, sidewinder, razorback and grizzly as well.

Dont forget infantry!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (205 Views)