Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Feb 06 2013
By: Caanan Lombax Warrior 171 posts
Offline

shields and beam/flak turrets...

24 replies 289 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

shouldn't be part of the bnb wheel imo. instead there should be certain keylocation spread across the map where you can set them up if you go there and spend the required amount of rift (makes room for more structures per loadout) + the sidewinder should be a drop in vehicle without building like the grizzly. just 2 ideas i recently had.

 

Message 1 of 25 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49220 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013

Caanan wrote:

shouldn't be part of the bnb wheel imo. instead there should be certain keylocation spread across the map where you can set them up if you go there and spend the required amount of rift (makes room for more structures per loadout) + the sidewinder should be a drop in vehicle without building like the grizzly. just 2 ideas i recently had.

 


I think it would be cool if the vehicles were all drop in, that way there are more build items!

Message 2 of 25 (274 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2496 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013
If beam/flak turrets could only get placed in certain areas that would royally suck. Shields maybe...
Message 3 of 25 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:
If beam/flak turrets could only get placed in certain areas that would royally suck. Shields maybe...

The thing is that some people tend to build large ineffective turret farms in small areas (for ex. behind rocks) whereas i think it would be a better anti-air-defence when you build less but spread them all across the map and place them better. that's all. 

Message 4 of 25 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2496 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013

Caanan wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:
If beam/flak turrets could only get placed in certain areas that would royally suck. Shields maybe...

The thing is that some people tend to build large ineffective turret farms in small areas (for ex. behind rocks) whereas i think it would be a better anti-air-defence when you build less but spread them all across the map and place them better. that's all. 


You're looking for a build limit proximity thing then. I agree with that, hate it when I come across five turrets right on each other.

Message 5 of 25 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013
I want to place a shield generator on my hawk so you can only deal damage to me by being inside the shield. :smileytongue:
Photobucket
Message 6 of 25 (231 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
I want to place a shield generator on my hawk so you can only deal damage to me by being inside the shield. :smileytongue:

lol

 

Message 7 of 25 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1202 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013
This^^^^ SMS fix it NAOW!!!
Message 8 of 25 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2010
Offline
1991 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013
Of course you should also be able to put it on the tank, sidewinder, razorback and grizzly as well.
Photobucket
Message 9 of 25 (220 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: shields and beam/flak turrets...

Feb 6, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
Of course you should also be able to put it on the tank, sidewinder, razorback and grizzly as well.


Dont forget infantry!

Message 10 of 25 (214 Views)
Reply