Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 09 2013
By: duffer1998 Hekseville Citizen 305 posts

starhawk questions

20 replies 266 views Edited Feb 9, 2013

I had some time since no one was joining my server so i decided to make a thread where people can post silly questioons that anyone can repond to. Here is mine.

What are thos trees on Cypress made of, last time i checked wood burns but when i shoot on with a grizzly or a maw they dont catch fire?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please pay no attention to the troll
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (266 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Re: starhawk questions

Feb 9, 2013
LOL!

I saw this today. But, is everything in this game made out of LBP2 materials? Because i swear, Space is made of Spaceship material, Tire tread, and Chrome...

Also, how do these gamemodes tie into the story? I thought the Outcast and rifters hated eachother. Why are thay playing "Ball" with hawks when they should be fighting! Or killing their own kind in small areas????
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (255 Views)
Wastelander
536 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I am a big sci-fi and comic book fan so I am good suspending disbelief using psuedo science.

The tree don't burn because the grizzly has a gauss cannon, gauss is a magnetic measurement, this has nothing to do with heat. Also, I am avid gun shooter and I have never seen anything I shoot catch on fire and that is from a blazing hot bullet so I don't a magnetically accelerated peice of metal is setting a tree on fire. Also, it is a swamp, go cut down a fresh branch in a swamp and try to light it on fire, it will take great effort. Reason 3, it is alien wood, how do you know it even burns?

Why are enemy ships playing ball? Ok this one is a little harder but here goes....the ball represents something, a program, an artifact...who knows something like that perhaps a cosimc artifact that we can't even understand in our modern times, and by running it through the gates you are triggering some event thast hurts the enemy. Perhpas powering the gates for an exreme rift extraction, or deactivating the gates to countert this move. Or perhaps it activates a portal to allow more enemies to enter the scene.That's all I got for that one.

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
LOL!

I saw this today. But, is everything in this game made out of LBP2 materials? Because i swear, Space is made of Spaceship material, Tire tread, and Chrome...

Also, how do these gamemodes tie into the story? I thought the Outcast and rifters hated eachother. Why are thay playing "Ball" with hawks when they should be fighting! Or killing their own kind in small areas????

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (249 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

I am a big sci-fi and comic book fan so I am good suspending disbelief using psuedo science.

The tree don't burn because the grizzly has a gauss cannon, gauss is a magnetic measurement, this has nothing to do with heat. Also, I am avid gun shooter and I have never seen anything I shoot catch on fire and that is from a blazing hot bullet so I don't a magnetically accelerated peice of metal is setting a tree on fire. Also, it is a swamp, go cut down a fresh branch in a swamp and try to light it on fire, it will take great effort. Reason 3, it is alien wood, how do you know it even burns?

in reponse to that i accept your girzzly theroy but a maw is a rocket launcher and rocket lauchers not only are desinged

to exploe things but also to catch things on fire like  in order to blow up gas tanks. also if you answer a question please leave another question so this threasd deosnt die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please pay no attention to the troll
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (244 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Lol i think the ball thing is their form of the Olympics.

Thats why they changed CTF. See who can run the fastest while avoiding obstacles.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (239 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2596 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

i have one.

why does Fracture, the biggest map in the game, only has 7 zones while Collider, which is about the size of Narrows or Basin, has 8 zones??

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (230 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

a_leenail1992 wrote:

i have one.

why does Fracture, the biggest map in the game, only has 7 zones while Collider, which is about the size of Narrows or Basin, has 8 zones??

Because it makes sense... duh.

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (219 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Feb 10, 2013
I've got one: What is the only setup where you can repair a jetpack vendor with an A.R.M. (might be a bit of a trick question)

First person to answer gets a kudo :smileyvery-happy:
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (211 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 10, 2013
I have a good one...

Why is the tank slower than the sidewinder? The tank is bigger, therefore it should have a bigger engine, so it should be faster.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Mine is similar to superts.

WHY IS THE SIDEWINDER THE SAME SPEED AS THE RAZORBACK?!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (202 Views)