Survivor
2065 posts

Re: stuck on level 49 help lbi!

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

batenswytch wrote:

Meanwhile, you guys keep working on how to add horses to this game.  

Horses > Fixing the game

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (80 Views)
Survivor
2778 posts

Sep 7, 2012

batenswytch wrote:

See. Here's what I love about this forum:

Lets all pi s s and moan about the ranking system.  That's a given.  I didn't see a single post saying ERMEGERD LVL 50 rocks!  DON'T GIVE US ANYTHING ELSE ITS PERFECT!

I make an observation that even sucky ol' me is already halfway to 50 with just a smattering of hours played (due in large part to the fact I'm selling one house and building another while my son is in football and my daughter is in fastpitch - going to State btw and I simply don't have time to be all up in SH every free hour of the day because - I don't have many free hours right now)

Anyway.  My observation - and an honest one that wasn't tainted by as s kissing is now considered hate.

The hypocrisy here is astounding.   SInce I'm not in the SH IS AMAZING AND BIEBER RULES THE EARTH crowd here, I'm a hater.

You know what I am?  I'm someone who's been here since MAY of last year.  I was here at this forum on Day 1, and I was here fighting to get official servers, PR servers, decent flight, keep land mines, get rid of regen health or at least make it not regen so quick.  I was here supporting this right up until release date - and then I realized the Beta is what we got and this train ain't turning around.

Now.  If I think for ONE SECOND I can complain, request, ask, give feedback, kick and scream for changes that will make this game better, I'm going to do it till the last hope extinguishes.

We need a better ranking system, and all you people upset with me for laying it out like it is, yet who hit LVL50 in a week and whinged and fussed can stuff it up your tailpipe.  Either grow a pair and stand up for what needs to be done to make this game better, or S T F U and move on to LBP.  Unfortunately, the more time passes the less likely it is we'll see a change to the ranking system.  And that's a pity.

Oh.  AND HORSES IN THIS GAME IS A RETARDED IDEA.

Here's a list of Haters that genuinely cared, genuinely wanted to see improvement that you fanboys and suger slurpers insisting this all good and fine and needs no changes have ran off btw:

ANYONE IN BSK

Manlymisfit

SurvbigC

That guy from B.T.

Every one one of those players made long and well thought out threads about problems and offered legitimate solutions both here and in the beta forums.    But since they didn't fall into the Suck Up Crew and couldn't get in a word edgewise, they gave up and left.

There. Enjoy your Thursday.

She has a major point here.

If LBI would have listened to these people instead of the babies who cried about EVERYTHING being too strong the game would have been so much better.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (64 Views)
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Sep 7, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

If your argument was directed at me Bate let me know, I have a few matches to burn down your straw man argument with if that is the case :smileywink:.

If not carry on being a happy camper.

Of course she's talking to you, how can you be so dense?

photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (63 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Sep 7, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

If your argument was directed at me Bate let me know, I have a few matches to burn down your straw man argument with if that is the case :smileywink:.

If not carry on being a happy camper.

Actually, tbh, I don't give a dam what you said or think.  Keep your straw men and matches and save them for a college debate class.  I'm sure some professor somewhere will be most proud of you.  I was directing my post at everyone scared to tell the Emperor he has no clothes.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (50 Views)