Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 10 2013
By: duffer1998 Hekseville Citizen 305 posts

what is the mire map like

6 replies 176 views Edited Feb 10, 2013

i just bought it and am wondering wherther its good or not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please pay no attention to the troll
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Re: what is the mire map like

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

Hmmmm, I've been wondering that myself. It's only prospector though, so I probably won't get it.

Here, have a link _Click here_

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Feb 10, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

Hmmmm, I've been wondering that myself. It's only prospector though, so I probably won't get it.

Here, have a link _Click here_

i wouldnt have bought but for the fact that i had some left over money on my account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
305 posts

Feb 10, 2013

i will make a server for anyone who wants to help me try it out

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7275 posts

Feb 10, 2013
OMG! BY FAR THE BEST PROSPECTOR MAP THERE IS!(next to MoD)

And it is best if you have all 4 players and mics! I like to play where each player has thier own extractor and the fourth one patrolls!

And the last song is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Duffer didn't I play a FFA with you earlier ?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Feb 11, 2013

The mire is a co-op Prospector game based in the Cypres world. the twist is you have 3 Rigs to protect and waves will target a specific rift (sometimes 2 rift wells at a time) before moving to the next so you must cordinate your travel time stratigicly if playing alone. Somehting to note this is the only co-op/Prospector map capible of using DLC BnB and actuly favors thoose who has the DLC if playing alone (note if you don`t own the DLC, YOU CAN STILL USE IT! buying the DLC only means you can build it).

usable BnB parts: Wall, Garage (for razorbacks), Auto Turrets, Watch towers (for snipers), Bunkers (for RPGs, shotguns, Grenades and protection), Grizzly Rig (mech vehicle, no build staition for it), Pod Cannon (note the rang is perfect for this BnB part!) Beam turrets (able to be upgraded to flak turrets).

hostile waves (remember, un-like evry other co-op/prospector that has 6 waves, the mire has 8 more challanging waves!): Outcasts (weapons: Kenitic rifle+grenades, grinders, RPGs, shotguns), Vulture Scouts (weapons: grinders, kenitic rifles, snipers), Hawks (Weapons: cluster bombs+ machine guns), tanks and razorbacks.

note its best as a public game if you have no one to play with!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes