Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 18 2012
By: Kjd1412 First Son 11 posts

How to set up full ultra/super bar in training?

2 replies 320 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

I have watched couple youtube video tutorial to get use to the game. I seen that at the beginning in traning, their character & CPU character had full super/ultra bar. My question is how can I set up the full ultra/super bar for training? I hate going throught the whole fighting training so my character can get full super bar, & I can't even perform the ultra moves without the ultra bar being full. I would appreciate if you guys show me how to set up the full bars. Thx 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: How to set up full ultra/super bar in training?

Oct 18, 2012

Pause the game when your in the Training mode.  From the pause screen, you can change the format of the training session, such as automatic full meters, CPU blocking, etc.

Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: How to set up full ultra/super bar in training?

Apr 22, 2013

Hello , i have i diferent problem with this game street x tekken, My PSN ID is : RawGoldBerg, so that i have an excelent conection to internet, i'm about 17600 Battle points right now, my question and problem is : a lot of times after i win a battle against other player in ranked match. appear my battle points going up, but when i check at online battle menu it's like i lost 150 Battle points, and  in my country is very hard to make BP in ranked because a lot players don't play ranked so much as me, so my question is : SONY AND PSN, can you guys give me some suport to that ? i mean i'm not the only one who have this problem, i'm hearing a lot players have the same problem as i have now, can you guys maybe give our battle points that we lost because of some kind of error back, or maybe fix this ? by the way thanks and good work for you all ! GGS

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)
0 Likes