Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 28 2013
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 2916 posts

Games On PS3 That Are Like Slender

4 replies 625 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

Anyone know if there's any game similar to Slender? Like any other survival horror games that take place in a creepy wooded area or anything?

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (625 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10967 posts

Re: Games On PS3 That Are Like Slender

Mar 28, 2013

There's the Fatal Frame series, which if I remember correctly the second game partly takes place in a forest setting. Resident Evil 4 also took place in the woods from its outset. The Siren series has also traveled through the woods I think. Aside from these examples, nothing really comes to mind in relation to a game that matches up with Slender's distinctive gameplay status. Such a game would probably be thought to not have much success on consoles, which is probably why it's only on computers.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (610 Views)
Fender Bender
2916 posts

Mar 29, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

There's the Fatal Frame series, which if I remember correctly the second game partly takes place in a forest setting. Resident Evil 4 also took place in the woods from its outset. The Siren series has also traveled through the woods I think. Aside from these examples, nothing really comes to mind in relation to a game that matches up with Slender's distinctive gameplay status. Such a game would probably be thought to not have much success on consoles, which is probably why it's only on computers.

Your right about Siren, it had a wooded setting. I know because I played some years back. It was a pretty good and scary game. I never played any of the Fatal Frame games though, but you have me intrieged now. I'll have to look out for the second one then. Thanks! :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2916 posts

Mar 31, 2013

I want to make it clear though that I'm looking for this type of game for ps3 and hoping I can find it in the psn store. I didn't see any of the Fatal Frame games there. I did see Siren though.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (584 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Sorry for bumping this, but for future reference:

There are a few others like slender, in a sense:

-Resident Evil 2: You are being stalked through the city by Thantos, a tall tyrant with a coat.

-Resident Evil 3: You are being stalked through the city by Nemesis, another tyrant.

-Silent Hill 2 and 3: Both are dark and gritty games, and are legit horrifying. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (395 Views)
0 Likes