Apr 04 2012
By: oatmealbone Lombax Warrior 192 posts

I Am Alive

5 replies 322 views Edited Apr 4, 2012

I posted this under consoles - PS3 and didn't get any responses. Hopefully this is where it was meant to go.

Just wondering if anyone has downloaded it yet and what you think. I had read about this game a while ago but never actually followed it. Then in last month's Game Informer magazine I read that it was being released at the end of March '12. I searched for it in the forums discussions and apparently it had been delayed over and over again. Then it was delayed once again and didn't release in March, however I just heard that it was released yesterday.

I am a Iittle surprised/concerned with the cost of the game ($14.99). I was anticipating it to be the full (or maybe 10% discounted) cost of a new release game ($59.99). I was willing to buy it at that cost if that is what it was sold for. Now I'm wondering, is it not a complete game? I mean in length or features? Does the low price reflect anything like quality or length?

I have never downloaded ANY game to my PS3 as I prefer physical media but since that is not available, I will most likely download when I get home from work. Was just hoping to hear some opinions and maybe a little head's up of what to expect.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Re: I Am Alive

Oct 8, 2012

I am alive is a boss.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (273 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Played it ob Xbox loved it. A little short 7-8 hours but worth the price.
Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I like a lot I am Alive,had some great ideas with stamina while climbing,gas mask etc,the only thing that was strange is the ending.One very good game for the fans of this genre.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I loved it. It was unfairly hated on. 

I want a sequel, but due to those *bleep* review sites, kiss the answer to the cliff hanger ending goodbye. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5003 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Played the demo.. It was prettty fun good game.

photo jogo-watch-dogs-signature-edition-ps3-1_zps43a78ce3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (44 Views)
0 Likes