Feb 13 2013
By: Hbarski First Son 1 posts

Need help with I AM Alive....

2 replies 137 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Just downloaded I Am Alive from PlayStation Network.  Download & install went OK... Started playing the game and didn't get too far on the bridge until I had to climb.  I pressed the X button, the character jumped up to the 1st rung & just king hunkered down like he was crouched  - wont move up the rungs. I hiu the X button again and he did a big jump that used his stamina.  Using stamina this early in the climb, there is no way to make it thruough.  I have watch several Walkthrough videos & the guy just just jumps on the rung and starts climbing... What di I have to do to get this guy jst climbing like a regular dude???? Help, I'm stuck...

Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4145 posts

Re: Need help with I AM Alive....

Feb 13, 2013

Moved from Forum Info & Help. :smileysurprised:

space_cape!!

Message 2 of 3 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11299 posts

Re: Need help with I AM Alive....

Feb 14, 2013

Are you playing the game on the hardest difficulty setting? The game will issue less stamina for you that way. But, the bridge part definitely offers your first challenge in the game, which as you can see involves quite a bit of climbing. By jumping and scaling up the bridge support beam, you'll eventually come to a point where you're going to have to work your way around by shimmying along the top of the beam. If you play on the easier setting then you should have enough stamina to last you to get through the bridge. One suggestion is to keep a lookout for anything that looks scalable/grabbable on the bridge, or any other section of the game. One thing's for sure is that with limited continues and supplies, and even bullets, I Am Alive is not a walk in the park.

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Likes