Mar 17 2013
By: i-Panik First Son 6 posts

Resident Evil 5/6 partner?

3 replies 190 views Edited Mar 17, 2013

I've had RE6 since it came out but I've been so busy with black ops that I haven't gotten a chance to platinum it and would love to.  I also haven't platinumed RE5 either but more concerned with RE6.

I need a partner who has upgraded weapons (infinite ammo) as I myself am trying to earn enough skill points for the infinite ammo magnum and someone who knows where the emblems are? But that's not a problem because I can pull up a guide as we play to get all the emblems.  Someone who wouldnt mind replaying the campaigns on veteran so the trophies for the other difficulties will stack.  It'd be nice to have a headset for conversation but doesn't have to have one.

Also I'm female but get confused sometimes for kid boys o.0 I assure you I'm mature enough to handle playing, I'm not the best there is but I'm not terrible either.  Been playing RE since I was a kid myself.

RE5 I just need to complete the game on professional and get the emblems, I have a few misc trophies but I'll worry about those at a later time..

Just toss me a message here or on ps3. =)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Resident Evil 5/6 partner?

Apr 29, 2013

Feel free to add me been awhile since i last played tho.. been busy with cod zombies myself 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 7, 2013
Do you still play them? I wouldn't mind play RE with people again I need to complet the resident evil 5 if anyone want to help me? And I'm stuck on jake last part of the story can anyone help Ill be greatful add me on fantasydon
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

May 9, 2013

I and a close friend of mine wouldn't mind also. But we haven't really finished our stories yet so aiming for Platinum is out of reach for the time.

I almost couldn't do Leon's Story on my own because it's kind of creepy lol.

Good Luck getting Platiunum!!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (81 Views)
0 Likes