Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
10998 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Thank God i never played any Silent Hill game. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Anyway, RE4, i guess, those Regenerators at the island always scared the hell outta me, i don't play scary games that much.


 

You are missing out! XD

 

I need to put Resident Evil 4 back into my top 10 video games of all-time list. I played it so much over the years.


Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 66 (593 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
16286 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

Nov 15, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 66 (579 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4402 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

Nov 15, 2012

Resident Evil did not really do anything for me.  

 

I would have to say RE2 was by far the scariest.  I seriously could not play that game alone in the dark.  That game is a classic, and IMHO, I don't think any of its sequels have come close.

 

I really do feel like I did myself a disservice, by not playing Silent Hill.  At the time, I chalked it up to being a RE copy.  Sadly, by the time  I figure it held its own weight, I could never find it for the PS1.  I missed all the sequels too, and now I feel like I would be out of the loop if I picked up any of the newer titles :smileysad:.

 

Definitely RE2!

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 66 (576 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
10998 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Resident Evil did not really do anything for me.  

 

I would have to say RE2 was by far the scariest.  I seriously could not play that game alone in the dark.  That game is a classic, and IMHO, I don't think any of its sequels have come close.

 

I really do feel like I did myself a disservice, by not playing Silent Hill.  At the time, I chalked it up to being a RE copy.  Sadly, by the time  I figure it held its own weight, I could never find it for the PS1.  I missed all the sequels too, and now I feel like I would be out of the loop if I picked up any of the newer titles :smileysad:.

 

Definitely RE2!

 

Moble


 

Silent Hill should be available in the PlayStation Store for a very affordable price if you are still interested in the original video game.

 

You shouldn’t worry about being out of the loop in the Silent Hill series. If you want to want to play through a newer Silent Hill title then you should play through it. Most of these video games have their own storylines and don’t require the player to know anything about the previous installments.  


Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 66 (574 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4402 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

Nov 15, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Resident Evil did not really do anything for me.  

 

I would have to say RE2 was by far the scariest.  I seriously could not play that game alone in the dark.  That game is a classic, and IMHO, I don't think any of its sequels have come close.

 

I really do feel like I did myself a disservice, by not playing Silent Hill.  At the time, I chalked it up to being a RE copy.  Sadly, by the time  I figure it held its own weight, I could never find it for the PS1.  I missed all the sequels too, and now I feel like I would be out of the loop if I picked up any of the newer titles :smileysad:.

 

Definitely RE2!

 

Moble


 

Silent Hill should be available in the PlayStation Store for a very affordable price if you are still interested in the original video game.

 

You shouldn’t worry about being out of the loop in the Silent Hill series. If you want to want to play through a newer Silent Hill title then you should play through it. Most of these video games have their own storylines and don’t require the player to know anything about the previous installments.  


Good to know.  I will definitely check that out (SH1).  Shamefully, what got my interest finally was the Movie when it aired on Starz.

 

I thought to myself, I guess the game would have a pretty cool premise.  Yes I know, the Movie is to Silent Hill as the RE movies are to the RE games (loosely based).

 

Still, I would like to play the original first, just to get the mind set.

 

Thanks for the help SweetPoison.

 

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 66 (566 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
10998 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Good to know.  I will definitely check that out (SH1).  Shamefully, what got my interest finally was the Movie when it aired on Starz.

 

I thought to myself, I guess the game would have a pretty cool premise.  Yes I know, the Movie is to Silent Hill as the RE movies are to the RE games (loosely based).

 

Still, I would like to play the original first, just to get the mind set.

 

Thanks for the help SweetPoison.

 

Moble


 

If you end up liking Silent Hill then you should look into Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3. If the Silent Hill HD Collection is the only way that you can get a hold of these titles then it should suffice. They are two of the best survival/psychological horror video games that I have ever played.


Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 66 (565 Views)
Reply
First Son
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

Nov 16, 2012

Dead space and Slender.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 66 (554 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 03/14/2008
Online
2413 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

Nov 30, 2012

Dead Space and Code veronica X.

 



"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 66 (519 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/15/2012
Offline
186 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

Dec 4, 2012

Fatal Frame for me!! i hate playing it at night.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 66 (495 Views)
Reply
First Son
Registered: 06/19/2012
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

Dec 7, 2012

resident evil 4:smileymad:REALLY! What r u like 10 or something?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 66 (482 Views)
Reply
0 Likes