PlayStation MVP
10998 posts

Re: What's the Scariest Game or Games You Ever Played?

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Thank God i never played any Silent Hill game. :smileyvery-happy:

Anyway, RE4, i guess, those Regenerators at the island always scared the hell outta me, i don't play scary games that much.

You are missing out! XD

I need to put Resident Evil 4 back into my top 10 video games of all-time list. I played it so much over the years.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 66 (593 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 66 (579 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Resident Evil did not really do anything for me.  

I would have to say RE2 was by far the scariest.  I seriously could not play that game alone in the dark.  That game is a classic, and IMHO, I don't think any of its sequels have come close.

I really do feel like I did myself a disservice, by not playing Silent Hill.  At the time, I chalked it up to being a RE copy.  Sadly, by the time  I figure it held its own weight, I could never find it for the PS1.  I missed all the sequels too, and now I feel like I would be out of the loop if I picked up any of the newer titles :smileysad:.

Definitely RE2!

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 66 (576 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10998 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

I would have to say RE2 was by far the scariest.  I seriously could not play that game alone in the dark.  That game is a classic, and IMHO, I don't think any of its sequels have come close.

I really do feel like I did myself a disservice, by not playing Silent Hill.  At the time, I chalked it up to being a RE copy.  Sadly, by the time  I figure it held its own weight, I could never find it for the PS1.  I missed all the sequels too, and now I feel like I would be out of the loop if I picked up any of the newer titles :smileysad:.

Definitely RE2!

Moble

Silent Hill should be available in the PlayStation Store for a very affordable price if you are still interested in the original video game.

You shouldn’t worry about being out of the loop in the Silent Hill series. If you want to want to play through a newer Silent Hill title then you should play through it. Most of these video games have their own storylines and don’t require the player to know anything about the previous installments.  

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 66 (574 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Nov 15, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Definitely RE2!

Moble

Silent Hill should be available in the PlayStation Store for a very affordable price if you are still interested in the original video game.

You shouldn’t worry about being out of the loop in the Silent Hill series. If you want to want to play through a newer Silent Hill title then you should play through it. Most of these video games have their own storylines and don’t require the player to know anything about the previous installments.  

Good to know.  I will definitely check that out (SH1).  Shamefully, what got my interest finally was the Movie when it aired on Starz.

I thought to myself, I guess the game would have a pretty cool premise.  Yes I know, the Movie is to Silent Hill as the RE movies are to the RE games (loosely based).

Still, I would like to play the original first, just to get the mind set.

Thanks for the help SweetPoison.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 66 (566 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10998 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Good to know.  I will definitely check that out (SH1).  Shamefully, what got my interest finally was the Movie when it aired on Starz.

I thought to myself, I guess the game would have a pretty cool premise.  Yes I know, the Movie is to Silent Hill as the RE movies are to the RE games (loosely based).

Still, I would like to play the original first, just to get the mind set.

Thanks for the help SweetPoison.

Moble

If you end up liking Silent Hill then you should look into Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3. If the Silent Hill HD Collection is the only way that you can get a hold of these titles then it should suffice. They are two of the best survival/psychological horror video games that I have ever played.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 66 (565 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Dead space and Slender.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 66 (554 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Dead Space and Code veronica X.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 66 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Fatal Frame for me!! i hate playing it at night.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 66 (495 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Dec 7, 2012

resident evil 4:smileymad:REALLY! What r u like 10 or something?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 66 (482 Views)
0 Likes